Scott Contessa Spark 720 Plus 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Specialized Rhyme Comp Carbon 6Fattie/29er Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £3,500.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A wide footprint on the trail and a comfortable riding position makes the Scott Contessa Spark 720 P... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A wide footprint on the trail and a comfortable riding position makes the Scott Contessa Spark 720 Plus a formidable women’s full sus mountain bike.
The heart of the Spark is a Plus Alloy SL 6011 frame, which features custom butted hydroformed tubes to keep it lightweight, but also strong, in all the key areas. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock. Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff and allows for larger tyres.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
Rolling on 27.5” wheels with huge Maxxis Recon 2.8” tyres, this Plus sized Spark gives massive traction everywhere you and helps the bike float over difficult terrain. Aiding in the bump absorption is a Fox 34 Float Rhythm fork with 120mm of travel, paired with a Fox Float rear shock for balanced riding.
A Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain powers you along with slick shifting and Shimano disc brakes keeps all the speed under control.
- Lightweight Plus Alloy SL 6011 frame with carbon rocker and 120mm of travel
- Fox Float rear shock with Contessa Tune offers 3 modes for bump control
- Fox 34 Float Rhythm Grip3 directs steering and devours bumps
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Maxxis Recon 2.8” tyres give massive traction
- Weight: 13.70 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Arctic Black/Peach Pink/Sunburst Orange
- The Scott Contessa Spark 720 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark Plus Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube / BB92 / DM hanger dropouts for 148x12mm|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Rhythm Grip3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX Float Trunnion Contessa Custom Tune / w. travel geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / 6°|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M615 Disc180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M615 Disc160mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M617-D / side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M781-L SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X35 / 32H / 35mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L 120mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 Hollowtech II / 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T|
|Weight:||13.70 KG/30.20 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.