Scott Contessa Spark RC 700 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
View Yeti SB100 Beti C-Series GX Eagle Comp 29er Womens Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTBNow £5,999.00
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A cross country racing MTB, the Scott Contessa Spark RC 700 is an incredibly lightweight full sus XC... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A cross country racing MTB, the Scott Contessa Spark RC 700 is an incredibly lightweight full sus XC bike built with women in mind.
An ultra lightweight frame is the heart of this racing bike. Made from Scott’s speciality HMX carbon fibre, it is stiff, strong and is featherweight. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 100mm to 70mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever fully locks out both front and rear suspension.
Mountain appear smaller with SRAM’s new XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain with an enormous 500% range to play with. Managing the speed you’ll be carrying are Shimano XTR disc brakes, which bring bling and stopping power in spades.
The Fox Float 32 SC Performance Elite offers top performance and a super lightweight and balances the rear Fox Nude shock perfectly.
If winning is the aim, then the Scott Contessa Spark RC 700 is the mountain bike to do it with.
- Ultra lightweight full carbon frame with Boost spacing and racing geometry
- Fox Nude with Contessa Tune and Trunnion controls the 100mm travel
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite offers 100mm to race with
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain gives huge range and precise shifting
- Shimano XTR disc brakes offer powerful and reliable braking
- Weight: 10.00 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Flat Black/Pale Blue/Haze Yellow
- The Scott Contessa Spark RC 700 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark RC Carbon HMX IMP technology 1x optimized BB92 Carbon SMC Link Carbon swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm Trunnion box construction custom Chainguide|
|Fork:||FOX 32 SC Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. Kabolt 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Lockout / Reb. Adj. 100mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion Contessa Custom Tune / w. travel geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / Reb. Adj./ Travel 100 - 70 - Lockout / 165X40mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL1.5 Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5 integrated Spacer & Top Cup Alloy 2014 / 31.8mm / -6°/ 1 1/8" Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 SL Carbon T-Bar T shape flat / 9° / 700mm Syncros Women Pro Lock-On|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XTR M9000 Disc 180mm SM-RT81 CL Icetech Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XTR M9000 Disc 160mm SM-RT81 CL Icetech Rotor|
|Front Mech:||SCOTT Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01 / Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram X01 Eagle Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros XR RC / 28H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros XR RC CL / 15x110mm#made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros XR RC CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS w/removable Lever / XD made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aero Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon 10mm offset / 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 Eagle GXP Boost PF Carbon crankarm QF 168 / 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated shell 41x92mm|
|Chain:||Sram PCX01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram X01 / XG1295 / 10-50 T|
|Weight:||10 KG/22.05 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.