Scott Contessa Speedster 35 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed and built for women who want to ride further, the Scott Contessa Speedster 35 women’s sport... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Designed and built for women who want to ride further, the Scott Contessa Speedster 35 women’s sportive road bike begs to be ridden all day long. Built with a light and robust aluminium frame & fork in an endurance-focussed geometry, the Contessa Speedster 35 has agile handling and excellent road manners. The Shimano Claris 2x8 speed gears deliver great shifting that can be relied upon mile after mile, giving you plenty of options for climbing difficult hills and powering down the other side.
- Double-butted 6061 alloy frame is light and strong
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with compact 50/34t chainset
- Tektro Comp SCBR-313 rim brakes
- Syncros Race 22 rims with Schwalbe Lugano 28c tyres
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm
- Colour: Black/Anthracite/Turquoise
- The Scott Contessa Speedster 35 women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
The Contessa Speedster has been completely redesigned for 2018. Lighter than its predecessor, the Contessa Speedster 35 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. You'll be upping your velocity in no time!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Speedster/D.Butted 6061 Alloy Endurance geometry/Integrated Headtube|
|Fork:||Speedster Alloy 1 1/8" Alloy steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.5 Women|
|Bars:||Syncros RR2.0 S-Compact 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Comp SCBR-312 39-51mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Comp SCBR-312 39-51mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris FD-R2000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS 16 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris ST-R2000 Dual control 16 Speed|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 22 24 Front / 28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Comp 24 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Comp 28 H|
|Spokes:||SHA-DAR Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris FC-RS200 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Octalink BB-ES300A1|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50 8 Speed 11-32 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Scott Contessa Speedster 35 Womens 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I have spent so much money on this as my first ever road bike. when ordered it said available and I’d have it in 7-10 days. I had to wait weeks!! Then it has been delivered and I have had to put quiet a bit together. More than I read I’d had to. I also took it out for the first time. Went into 3rd gear and it’s making the worst noise. Great! How much do I have to pay someone now to fix this.
I have spent so much money on this as my first ever road bike. when ordered it said available and I’d have it in 7-10 days. I had to wait weeks!! Then it has been delivered and I have had to put quiet a bit together. More than I read I’d had to. I also took it out for the first time. Went into 3rd gear and it’s making the worst noise. Great! How much do I have to pay someone now to fix this.Close review