Scott E-Contessa Aspect 20 29er Womens 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Scott Contessa All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott E-Aspect 20 29er is a women’s electric mountain bike that gives you that extra boost when ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott E-Aspect 20 29er is a women’s electric mountain bike that gives you that extra boost when hitting the trails or canal paths. It’s alloy frame features a fully integrated battery and bottom bracket motor from Brose, delivering smooth and powerful assistance. The SRAM NX 11 speed drivetrain has a wide range of gearing, allowing you to take on a range of climbs and descents. A RockShox fork keeps you in control when the track gets rough with its 100mm travel.
- Alloy hardtail frame with fully integrated battery and BB mounted motor
- RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air fork has 100mm travel for excellent bump absorption
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain is smooth shifting and gives wide gearing
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Maxxis Forecaster tyres are fast and grippy
- Syncros finishing kit delivers quality controls
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Colours: Black/Mint
- The Scott E-Contessa Aspect 20 29er is available with 0% APR Finance
- Motor: Brose 250W
- Battery: Brose 508Wh internal battery
- User interface: Remote Display
The SCOTT E-Contessa Aspect 20 features proven electric assist technology in a comfortable off-road package. Now with an integrated battery, and powered by a 508Wh Brose drive system, the E-Aspect will give you hours of trail riding energy.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||E-Aspect 700/900 / 6061 Alloy custom butted tubing integrated Battery / internal cable routing / IDS SL dropout|
|Fork:||Rock Shox 30 Silver TK Solo Air 100x9mm / Tapered Steerer / Reb. Adj. Remote Lockout / 100mm travel / Rock Shox Poploc Remote|
|Headset:||Syncros OE / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Bars:||Syncros M3.0 720mm / 31.8mm / 9° / 12mm rise Syncros Lock On Grip|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT500 Disc 180mm SM-RT10 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT500 Disc 180mm SM-RT10 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1 RD|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X25 / 32H / 25mm|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL51|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M4050|
|Spokes:||Sapim / Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 / 60TPI Wire Bead Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 / 60TPI Wire Bead Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros M3.0 / 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||FSA CK-746 MTB 36T|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 11-42 T / 11 Speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.