Scott E-Genius 710 27.5"+ 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For exploring and all-day adventures in the mountains, the Scott E-Genius 710 27.5"+ e MTB will make... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For exploring and all-day adventures in the mountains, the Scott E-Genius 710 27.5"+ e MTB will make short work or tiring climbs and make descents even more fun. The alloy frame houses a large 500Wh battery in the downtube and has an integrated bottom bracket motor, optimising the weight distribution for ideal handling. Shimano’s Steps e bike system features a 250W motor and smooth, intuitive power transfer, giving natural electric assistance. The Fox Performance Elite Shocks are fantastic performers and give superb control over the 150mm front and rear travel. Shimano’s legendary XT drivetrain and brakes get you moving and stopping reliably.
- Alloy frame has integrated bottom bracket motor and internal downtube battery for excellent weight balance
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork has 150mm travel for superb trail control
- Fox Nude EVOL rear shock uses a TwinLoc Remote and has 150-100mm travel
- Shimano XT 1x11 speed drivetrain is built to perform
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and excellent stoppers
- Fox Transfer dropper post gives convenience on the trails
- Maxxis Rekon 2.8” 3c tyres are grippy and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Oil Black
- The Scott E-Genius 710 27.5+ is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E8000 with 250W
- Battery: 500Wh Battery
- User interface/remote: Steps E8000 display and E-Tube app for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible
The all NEW SCOTT E-Genius 710 takes everything you love from the new Genius, but ads a bit of kick. With the Shimano STEPS system, modern geometry, FOX suspension and TwinLoc remote technology - explore the mountains like you never have before.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||New alloy Frame / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27Plus and 29 compatible / geo adj. / F&R Boost 150mm travel / Shimano E-8000 Int. DT Battery Tapered Headtube E2|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. 110x15mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 Modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 150 - 100 - Lockout / 185x55mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro / Tapered E2 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014 integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7075 D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M8000 XT Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M8000 XT Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000 / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec II clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros X30 / 32H / 30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL 811 Boost 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CL148S Boost 148x12mm|
|Spokes:||Sapim / Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 / 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 3C / Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano STEPS FC-E8050 34T|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-46 T / 11 Speed|
|Weight:||50.71 lbs Approx (23.00 kg Approx)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.