Scott E-Genius 910 Full Suspension MTB 2016 - Electric Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric bikes See the latest products
New in Electric bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With the composed MTB abilities of a Genius 29er combined with a Bosch electric motor the Scott E-Ge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the composed MTB abilities of a Genius 29er combined with a Bosch electric motor the Scott E-Genius 910 is a full suspension electric bike that is built to conquer the whole mountain. Save your energy on the climbs so you can have more fun on the descents.
Bosch electric power
Boosting your natural pedalling power is the 250W Bosch CX motor delivers up to 75Nm of torque to make easy work of the climbs and accelerate with much less effort. The four power modes – Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo – allow you to choose the amount of boost so that you can manage the capacity of the 500Wh battery pack to assist you around your whole route. The handlebar mounted Bosch Intuvia display unit allows you to easily control and monitor the power.
Custom Fox Shox
Featuring Scott’s TwinLoc lever system the compression damping of both fork and shock, as well as rear wheel travel, can be adjusted simultaneously on the fly. The custom Fox Nude rear shock offers between 130mm and 90mm of travel while the Fox 34 fork delivers 140mm of plush suspension control upfront. This all means that you can climb and traverse efficiently with no compromise on the descents.
Offering slick shifting over a wide range of gears is the Shimano XT drivetrain. When the trail points downhill the Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
Ride further with less effort on the Scott E-Genius 910 full sus 29er mountain bike.
- Electric motor to boost your natural pedalling power
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork and Fox Nude shock for plush suspension
- TwinLoc lever controls rear travel and compression damping on the fly
- Shimano XT/SLX groupset for reliable shifting and confident braking
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Scott E-Genius 910 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, 250w, 75Nm
- Battery: Bosch Lithium Ion 36V, 500Wh
- Display: Bosch Intuvia display with operation unit and push assist
The Scott E-Genius 910 Full Suspension MTB 2016 Features are:
Frame: E-Genius 900 6061 Alloy custom butted tubes Tapered Headtube / IDS SL 142x12 DM, Bosch Performance CX 250w System w/ 500wh battery / Intuvia Display
Fork: FOX 34 29 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. 15mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / reb. Adj. SCOTT TwinLoc Remote integ. Grip clamp
Headset: Syncros / 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 T-bar Alloy 7050 D.B. / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros TR2.0 2014 / 4D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / 700 Series: +6° / 900 Series: -6°
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000 GS DM Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000 Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator
Chainset: Miranda Delta Boost 17T
Bottom Bracket: Bosch
Cassette: Shimano CS-M8000-11, 11-42T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG 700
Front Brake: Shimano SLX M675 Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX M675 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-23 27.5 Disc, 32h
Front Hub: Shimano Deore HB-M618 BS
Rear Hub: Shimano Deore FH-M618 BS
Spokes: DT Champion
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 29x2.35 / Pace Star 67 EPI / Kevlar / Snake Skin / TL Easy Front - Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 29x2.35 / Pace Star 67 EPI / Kevlar / Snake Skin / TL Easy Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth 125 /150 inside hydraulic remote system / 31.6mm
Weight: 21.3kg (46.96lbs)