Scott E-Scale 920 29er+ 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott E-Scale 920 29er+is a stylish electric mountain bike that’ll extend the range of your ridi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott E-Scale 920 29er+is a stylish electric mountain bike that’ll extend the range of your riding. The lightweight alloy hardtail frame has a fully integrated 500Wh battery in the downtube and the Bosch CX motor at the bottom bracket, keeping the stylish subtle and weight optimised. The SRAM NX 11 speed drivetrain gives a wide range of gears, while the Shimano disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power. The 2.6” Maxxis tyres take on tough terrain easily, and the RockShox Judy fork has 120mm travel to add extra control.
- E-Scale alloy frame with fully integrated downtube battery, BB motor and Boost spacing
- RockShox Judy Silver air fork has 120mm travel for great bump absorption
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain give smooth shifting and wide range gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer great stopping power
- Maxxis Rekon 3C 2.6” tyres are tubeless ready and have superb traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Grey/Black/Lime
- The Scott E-Scale 920 29er is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch CX 250W
- Battery: Bosch 500Wh
- User interface: Bosch Purion display
The all NEW SCOTT E-Scale 920 features proven electric assist technology in a comfortable offroad package. ePowered by a 500wh Bosch drive system, the E-Scale will provide you with hours of trail riding energy. Available in the 29" wheel size.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||New E-Scale 900 / 6061 Alloy Tapered Headtube E2 custom butted tubing / internal cable routing 148x12 Boost|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Judy Silver Solo Air 110x15mm QR axle / Tapered Steerer / Reb. Adj. Remote Lockout / 100mm travel|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro / Tapered E2 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 / Alloy 2014 integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT500 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1 RD|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X30 / 32H / 30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore HB-M6010-B 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B 148x12mm|
|Spokes:||Sapim / Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6 / 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6 3C / Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.5 / 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Miranda Delta Boost 15T|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 / 11-42 T / 11 Speed|
|Weight:||46.08 lbs Approx (20.90 kg Approx)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.