Scott E-Spark 730 27.5"+ 2018 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott E-Spark 730 27.5"+ is an electric mountain bike that’ll get you to the top of climbs easie... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott E-Spark 730 27.5"+ is an electric mountain bike that’ll get you to the top of climbs easier, so you can enjoy more descents. The alloy frame houses a large 500Wh battery in the downtube and has an integrated bottom bracket motor, optimising the weight distribution for ideal handling. Shimano’s Steps e bike system features a 250W motor and smooth, intuitive power transfer, giving natural electric assistance. The X-Fusion rear shock and RockShox fork balance well to give excellent control on the trails, while the 2.8” Maxxis tyres deliver fantastic traction.
- Alloy frame has integrated bottom bracket motor and internal downtube battery for excellent weight balance
- X-Fusion NUDE rear shock is Trunnion mounted and controls the 120-85mm travel
- RockShox Recon RL Solo Air fork has 130mm travel for trail control
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain allows slick shifting
- Shimano Deore disc brakes are powerful and reliable stoppers
- Maxxis Rekon 2.8” 3c tyres are grippy and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black
- The Scott E-Spark 730 27.5"+ is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Shimano STEPS E8000 with 250W
- Battery: 500Wh Battery
- User interface/remote: Steps E8000 display and E-Tube app for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible
The SCOTT E-Spark 730 applies proven electric assist technology to a capable off-road package. Powered by the Shimano STEPS drive system, and in unison with our patented TwinLoc technology, the E-Spark 730 brings another element to the mountains. Trails will never look the same. Available in the 27.5" wheel size.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Alloy Frame / single pivot / Trunnion shock mount 27.5x2.8 / F&R Boost / 120mm travel Tapered Headtube E2 / Shimano E-8000 Int. DT Battery|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon RL Solo Air 110x15mm QR axle / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 Modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj. / Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros OE / Tapered E2 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 / Alloy 6061 integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061 D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M6000 Deore Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M6000 Deore Disc 200mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1 RD|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X30 / 32H / 30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore HB-M6010-B 110x15mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore FH-M6010-B 148x12mm|
|Spokes:||Sapim / Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 / 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8 3C / Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL2.0 / 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano STEPS FC-E8000 34T|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-1130 11-42 T / 11 Speed|
|Weight:||50.60 lbs (22.95 kg)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.