Scott E-Sub Tour 2018 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Easy riding city cycling convenience. The Scott E-Sub Tour is an urban electric bike that is fully e... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Easy riding city cycling convenience. The Scott E-Sub Tour is an urban electric bike that is fully equipped for effortless city cycling, all-year-round. With its powerful crank drive motor and high capacity battery pack neatly integrated into the frame cycling has never been easier.
- Aluminium alloy frame offers a stable and comfortable ride
- Suntour NEX suspension fork to smooth rough roads
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain for a good spread of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Luggage rack, mudguards and kickstand ready fitted
- Front and rear lights powered by the main battery pack
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey/Orange
- The Scott E-Sub Tour is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Active Plus System 250W
- Battery: Bosch 500Wh
- User interface: Bosch Purion display
The SCOTT E-SUB Tour makes getting around town easier. The new Unisex Geometry with wider Step Through, and ePowered by Bosch with a 500wh battery, the E-SUB Tour is the ideal commuter bike. Equipped with 50c tires, it's ready to provide many kilometres of worry free reliability. Available in Men, Lady and Unisex geometries.
The drive unit combines torque and smoothness. Thanks to its compact design, the system is attached to the bottom bracket, which results in an optimal centre of gravity. The drive unit is equipped with an electronic control system with three sensors for force, cadence and speed, ensuring optimal balance between motor and pedalling. 1000 sensor measurements per second. More powerful electronics with a modern 32-bit processor.
The battery is impressively easy to use. Thanks to an integrated locking system, the battery can be removed and re-attached just like any “plug &play” device and can be completely charged in its own charger in a record time of only 4 hours. Convenient charging is now possible directly on the e-bike. Separate charging status display. Depending on the terrain and rider performance, up to 120 km range (on 500Wh capacity). Weight 2.5kg
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||E-SUB 6061 Alloy|
|Fork:||Suntour NEX-E25 LO DS QR|
|Headset:||GW semi integrated|
|Stem:||Syncros UC3.0 adjustable|
|Bars:||Syncros UC1.5 640mm / 10° bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore T 6000|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-T6000|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-BRM 35 CL|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-BRM 35 CL|
|Spokes:||Sapim double butted|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Energizer Plus 700x50c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Energizer Plus 700x50c|
|Seat Post:||Syncros UC3.0 / 31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Miranda Classic 0|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 11-36 T|
|Weight:||54.67 lbs (24.80 kg)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.