Scott Foil Team Issue 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The SCOTT FOIL Team Issue is the Aero Road bike of Teams Orica GreedEDGE and IAM Cycling. It's HMX C... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Foil Team Issue 2016 Features are:
Frame: FOIL HMX IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech. Road Race geometry Replaceable Dropout STD Seattube / INT BB
Fork: FOIL HMX 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" Carbon steerer Integrated Carbon Dropout
Headset: Syncros Integrated
Bars: Syncros RR1.1 Carbon Anatomic 31.8mm Oversize
Stem: Syncros Carbon Foil 1 1/4"
Front Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9000
Rear Mech: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9000 22 Speed
Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9000 Dual control 22 Speed
Chainset: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-9000 Hollowtech II 53 × 39 T
Bottom Bracket: Dura Ace SM-BB9241
Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-9000 11-28 T
Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG900
Front Brake: Shimano Dura Ace BR-9010 Super SLR Dual pivot
Rear Brake: Shimano Dura Ace 6810 Super SLR Dual pivot / Direct mount
Rims: Zipp 60 Clincher 18 Front / 24 Rear
Front Hub: Zipp 60
Rear Hub: Zipp 60
Spokes: Zipp 60
Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 × 25C Front Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 × 25C Rear
Seatpost: Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
Pedals: Not Included