Scott Genius 700 Plus Tuned 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If only every mountain bike were as good as the Scott Genius 700 Plus Tuned. With its plus tyres, to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
If only every mountain bike were as good as the Scott Genius 700 Plus Tuned. With its plus tyres, top-of-the-range suspension and a featherweight carbon frame, what more could you ask for from a bike?
Scott’s Genius has always been a rider favourite. With every new generation comes a new wave of innovations. The latest Genius range is no different, and the Genius 700 Plus is on the cutting edge of modern mountain bike designs. The HMX carbon fibre front triangle is light and stiff, and is matched up to a tough alloy swingarm with boost 148mm axle spacing. Plus sized wheels give added grip and float over rough ground like a feather in the wind. The Genius 700 Plus Tuned boasts an incredibly high spec list of components too.
That shiny golden Kashima coating on the fork, shock and seat post does more than just look pretty. The super slippery material makes the movement of each component supple and sublime, helping to iron out every rock, twig and root you encounter. The top-spec Fox 34 Float Factory fork has 140mm travel and a FIT4 damper inside, with three modes for climbing, traction control, and descending. The same three modes can be found on the Fox Nude rear shock, designed in collaboration with Scott, and gives an adjustable 90-130mm travel.
SRAM’s revered X01 Eagle 1x12 speed groupset gives a whopping 500% gear range, without the need for a front derailleur. You’ll be flying up the climbs, and screaming down the other side, so it’s just as well the Genius LT 700 Plus has a pair of SRAM Guide Ultimate disc brakes that give unprecedented amounts of braking power.
- HMX carbon fibre with alloy swingarm frame is lightweight, strong and perfectly balanced
- Fox 36 Float Factory Kashima fork with 160mm travel & FIT4 damper. Looks great, rides even better!
- Fox NUDE rear shock with 100-160mm travel & Kashima coating is jaw-droppingly supple and smooth
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed gears give a huge 500% range
- SRAM Guide Ultimate brakes give unrivalled performance
- Maxxis 27.5 x 2.8 inch tyres are wide and super grippy
- Fox Transfer dropper post with Kashima coating & 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Orange/Blue
- The Scott Genius 700 Plus Tuned is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius PLUS Carbon IMP HMX BB92 Alloy swingarm with 180PM U-Mono Link Tapered Headtube IDS SL dropouts for 148x12mm Boost 3.0" Tire clearance BB height adj. 130mm rear travel|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Factory Air / Kashima FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 140mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Kashima / Reb. Adj. Travel 130 - 90 - Lockout / 190X50mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL 2.0 Press Fit Angle 0,7° Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.0 Carbon 7050 Carbon wrapped / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon mini Riser 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm / Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide Ultimate Disc 180mm Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide Ultimate Disc 180mm Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Front Mech:||SCOTT Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01 / Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram X01 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros TR1.5 Plus / 28H / 35mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR1.5 Plus CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR1.5 Pus CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle/ 36T Rachet System / XD made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Aero Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 / 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Schwalbe EVO Tubes SV21FE|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 3C / Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Schwalbe EVO Tubes SV21FE|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X01 Eagle GXP Boost PF Carbon crankarm QF 168 / 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Chain:||Sram PCX01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram X01 / XG1295 / 10-50 T|
|Weight:||12.50 KG/27.56 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.