Scott Genius 710 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Any trail, any time. Scott’s Genius has carried that tag line for a long time, and the Scott Genius ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Any trail, any time. Scott’s Genius has carried that tag line for a long time, and the Scott Genius 710 mountain bike picks up the baton perfectly.
Scott’s Genius has always been a rider favourite. With every new generation comes a new wave of innovations. The latest Genius range is no different, and the Genius 710 is on the cutting edge of modern mountain bike designs. The HMF carbon fibre front triangle is light and stiff, and is matched up to a tough alloy U-Mono Link rear.
Keeping your front wheel firmly on the ground is a 150mm Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork, with the latest generation Fox FIT4 damping unit. To say this fork is smooth is something of an understatement, and it’s exactly the same story at the back of the Genius 710. Fox and Scott developed Nude rear shock together, making it the perfect shock absorber for the Genius with 100-150mm. Together, both suspensions are controlled via the TwinLoc remote switch mounted on the handlebar, and can be adjusted on-the-fly.
The full groupset on the Scott Genius 710 comes courtesy of Shimano’s XT M8000 range. From that, you get 2x11 speed gearing which gives you plenty of choice for all terrain. Plus, you get Shimano’s excellent M8000 hydraulic disc brakes offering massive stopping power with fingertip sensitivity – whatever the trail throws up, you’ll be in complete control at all times.
- HMF carbon fibre with alloy swingarm frame is lightweight, strong and perfectly balanced
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork with 150mm travel & FIT4 damper irons out the trail
- Fox NUDE rear shock is designed in collaboration with Scott and gives 100-150mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano XT M8000 2x10 gears are crisp and sharp-shifting
- Shimano XT M8000 disc brakes with 180mm rotors give great power and control
- Fox Transfer dropper post with 100-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Orange
- The Scott Genius 710 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius Carbon / IMP / HMF / BB92 / Alloy swingarm with 180PM U-Mono Link / Tapered Headtube IDS SL DM dropouts for 142x12mm BB height adj.|
|Fork:||FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x100mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout 150mm|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm/ geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj.|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros TR1.5 2014 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT FD-M8025-E / DM|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp|
|Rims:||Syncros TR2.0 / 28H tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 CL / 15x100mm made by DT Swiss|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR2.0 CL / 142x12mm RWS axle Made by DT Swiss|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO / 2.35 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 / Hollowtech 2 36x26 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB71-41A / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||12.80 KG/28.22 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.