Scott Genius 720 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get your race on with the Scott Genius 720. The carbon and alloy full sus frame has 100-150mm travel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get your race on with the Scott Genius 720. The carbon and alloy full sus frame has 100-150mm travel that can be adjusted on the fly thanks to the Fox Nude shock and TwinLoc Suspension Technology. A Fox fork also has 150mm travel to balance the rear perfectly, making sure you have all the confidence to take on enduro races on your new mountain bike. The 27.5” wheels have wide 2.8” tyres to give huge grip in all conditions.
- HMF Carbon front triangle with 6011 Alloy SL rear triangle and VLK Virtual 4 Link suspension
- Fox Float Nude shock with 100-150mm travel and TwinLoc Suspension Technology
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain has a gear for every scenario
- Shimano SLX disc brakes are powerful and consistent
- Fox Transfer dropper post gets the seat out the way on descents
- Maxxis Rekon 27.5 x 2.8” tyres give loads of traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Grey/Black/Green
- The Scott Genius 720 is available with 0% APR finance
Any Trail, Any time. With the all new Genius, this phrase has never rung truer. We've given the Genius a total makeover for 2018 and the 720 is ready for some singletrack. With Fox suspension, a Sram Eagle drivetrain along with Syncros components, this ride will get you up and down the mountain with the best of them.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Genius Carbon/IMP technology/HMF Mainframe BB92/Alloy SL 6011 swingarm VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 27,5 (2.6 & 2.8) tire compatible with Geo -BB adj. SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3/3-Modes/15x110mm QR axle/tapered steerer Reb. Adj./Lockout/150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Reb. Adj. Travel 150 - 100 - Lockout/185X55mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit E2/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/62mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5/ Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup/31.8mm/6°/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.5 mini Riser/Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise/9°/760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm F & R/SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros TR2.5/28H/30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR2.5 CL/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR2.5 CL/Boost 148x12mm XD|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 700 Series: 2.80 x 27.5/900 Series 120TPI Kevlar Bead/EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 700 Series: 2.80 x 27.5/900 Series 120TPI Kevlar Bead/EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm/S size 100mm/M 125mm/L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 1000 Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.