Scott Genius 720 Plus 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Wider tyres give wider smiles. You don’t even have to ride the Scott Genius 720 Plus full suspension... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Wider tyres give wider smiles. You don’t even have to ride the Scott Genius 720 Plus full suspension mountain bike to know how fun this bike is.
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this MTB the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. Boost 148x12 axle spacing gives plenty of room for the 2.8inch wide tyres, bestowing this bike with massive amounts of trail-hugging grip.
Up front, a Fox 34 Float Performance fork smoothly guides the wheel through 140mm of travel. The fork also features a Boost 110mm axle for added lateral rigidity, making the steering precise and direct at all times. At the tail end of the bike, a Fox Float Performance rear shock takes care of the 130mm rear travel. Scott’s patented TwinLoc remote switch on the handlebar gives you instant control over the three damping modes front and rear, so you can rapidly adapt the bike for climbing, traction control and descending.
A mix & match Shimano Deore/XT Drivetrain gives 2x10 speeds to choose from for all-terrain riding. This combination of parts is tried and tested, delivering fast and accurate shifting, while keeping the cost of the bike down. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes keep you in complete control over the braking too, giving fingertip control and excellent feedback throughout.
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork with 140mm travel glides over rough trails
- Fox Float Performance rear shock guides the back wheel through 130mm travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano Deore/XT 2x10 gears shift reliably and run quietly
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors strike a balance between power and control
- Maxxis 27.5 x 2.8 inch tyres are wide and super grippy
- Syncros Dropper 2.0 remote height-adjustable seat post with a 100-120mm range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Grey/Black/Orange/Yellow
- The Scott Genius 720 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Genius 720 Plus 27.5 2017 Features are:
Frame: Genius PLUS Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube BB92 U-Mono Link rear 180PM IDS SL DM dropout for 148x12mm Boost BB height adj. Full Internal Cable Routing 130mm rear travel
Rear Shock: FOX Float Performace 3 modes / Lockout - Trail - Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. / 190x50mm
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 140mm travel
Headset: Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 760mm
Stem: Syncros TR2.0 6061 / 3D forged / oversize 31.8mm 1 1/8" / +6° angle
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-M618-E / DM
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS DM / Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M610-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec
Chainset: Shimano FC-M627-B2 / 2-piece Design 36x22 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-35 / 32H / 35mm Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 / 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Front,
Maxxis Rekon 2.80 x 27.5 3C / Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: Syncros Dropper 2.0 / YSP12 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 120mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 13.90 KG/30.64 LBS