Scott Genius 750 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Legendary performance on a budget. The Scott Genius 750 27.5 full sus mountain bike is a true trail ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Legendary performance on a budget. The Scott Genius 750 27.5 full sus mountain bike is a true trail shredder that won’t break the bank.
For a long time, Scott’s flagship Genius MTB has been the go-to bike for innovative technology, and this latest iteration is no different. Hydroformed custom butted tubes made from 6061 alloy give this MTB the strength to tackle the toughest terrain, without weighing a tonne. With 27.5 inch wheels, the Genius 750 is a fast and agile bike, with high-speed stability that gives you ample confidence on the hills.
Equipped with a 150mm travel RockShox Sektor RL solo air fork, and a custom X-Fusion Nude rear shock, the Genius 750 gives excellent trail manners and plenty of travel to soak up the big bumps. Both the fork and shock are controlled by the remote TwinLoc switch mounted to the handlebar, so you don’t have to get off the bike to make any changes.
The Genius 750 has a 2x10 drivetrain using a mix of Shimano Deore and SLX components, giving you reliable and quick gear shifting for rapidly changing terrain. Braking comes from a set of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes which give consistent stopping power come rain, shine, mud or dust.
- Hydroformed & custom butted 6061 alloy tubes give a great strength-to-weight ratio
- RockShox Sektor RL Solo Air fork with 150mm bump absorbing travel
- X-Fusion NUDE shock gievs 150mm travel to smooth out the trail
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- Shimano Deore/SLX 2x10 speed gearing shifts quickly and reliably every time
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors have excellent stopping power
- Syncros Dropper 2.5 remote height-adjustable seat post with a 100-120mm range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Red/Blue
- The Scott Genius 750 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Genius 750 27.5 2017 Features are:
Frame: Genius Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes / tapered Headtube BB92 / IDS SL dropout for 135x5mm U-Mono Link / rear 180PM BB height adj.
Rear Shock: X-Fusion NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel 150-100mm / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj.
Fork: Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 15x100mm QR axle / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 150mm travel
Headset: Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm
Stem: Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / 6° angle
Front Mech: Shimano Deore FD-M618-E / DM
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX RD-M7000-10 SGS Shadow Type
Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M610 / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release w/gear indicator
Chainset: Shimano FC-M627-2 / 2-piece Design 36x22 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-25 / 32H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Formula CL71 / 15mm
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M4050 CL / 135X5mm DT RWS QR
Tyres: Schwalbe Tough Tom / 2.35 50EPI Kevlar Bead Front,
Schwalbe Tough Tom / 2.35 50EPI Kevlar Bead Rear
Seatpost: Syncros Dropper 2.5 / YSP15 ICR / Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 120mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 13.50 KG/29.76 LBS