Scott Genius 900 Tuned 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An enduro race bike in form and function. The Scott Genius 900 Tuned matches its livery with some se... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An enduro race bike in form and function. The Scott Genius 900 Tuned matches its livery with some serious performance with a lightweight full sus carbon frame. The Kashima coated Fox suspension gives 150mm travel front and rear, with ultra-smooth precision. Out back, you can adjust the travel to 100mm to aid climbing with the TwinLoc remotes and Fox Nude shock. The 29er wheels make sure you will have no issues rolling over anything on the trail, while the SRAM Eagle drivetrain will get you climbing the steepest ascents.
- Full HMX Carbon frame with IMP Technology and VLK Virtual 4 Link suspension
- Fox Float Nude shock with Kashima coating, 100-150mm travel and TwinLoc Suspension Technology
- Fox 34 Float Factory fork with Kashima coating and 150mm travel
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every scenario with slick shifting
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes have all the adjustments and fantastic power delivery
- Fox Transfer dropper post with Kashima coating gets the seat out the way on descents
- One Piece Syncros Hixon iC SL Carbon stem and handlebars
- Maxxis Rekon 29 x 2.6” tyres give loads of traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/Orange/Turquoise
- The Scott Genius 900 Tuned is available with 0% APR finance
Any Trail, Any time. With the all new Genius, this phrase has never rung truer. We've given the Genius a total makeover for 2018, and the Tuned version is our cream of the crop. With our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride, a Sram Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components, the new Genius was designed to get you up and down the mountain with the best of them.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Genius Carbon/IMP technology/HMX /1x optimized BB92/Carbon SMC Link/Carbon swingarm VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 29 (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo -BB adj. SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory Air/Kashima FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj./15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer/Reb. Adj./Lockout/150mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Kashima/Reb. Adj. Travel 150 - 100 - Lockout/185X55mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL1.5 Press Fit E2/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing OD 50/62mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Bars:||Syncros Hixon iC SL Carbon 12mm rise/9°/760mm/Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide RSC Disc 180mm F & R/Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Scott Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram X01 Trigger|
|Rims:||DT Swiss M1825/30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss M1825 CL Boost 15 x 110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss M1825 CL Boost 148 x 12mm DT RWS w/Removable Lever/XD|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 700 Series: 2.6 x 29 120TPI Kevlar Bead/EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon 700 Series: 2.6 x 29 120TPI Kevlar Bead/EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote Kashima/31.6mm/S size 100mm/M 125mm/L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X01 Carbon Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram PCX01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram X01/XG1295/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.