Scott Genius LT 710 Plus 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If we had to sum up the Scott Genius LT 710 Plus mountain bike in one word, it would be rowdy and re... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
If we had to sum up the Scott Genius LT 710 Plus mountain bike in one word, it would be rowdy and rebellious. Breaking the rules is so much fun!
Scott’s Genius has always been a rider favourite. With every new generation comes a new wave of innovations. The latest Genius range is no different. The HMF carbon fibre front triangle is light and stiff, and is matched up to a tough alloy swingarm with boost 148mm axle spacing. Plus sized wheels give added grip and float over rough ground like a feather in the wind. The Genius LT 710 Plus gets a generous component spec too.
Not just any Fox 36 fork sits up front, but a Fox 36 Float Performance Elite fork with a FIT4 damping unit that gives incredible grip through the front wheel. Matching it at the back of the bike is a custom Fox Nude rear shock which is designed specifically for Scott mountain bikes. The resulting bike has 160mm travel front and rear, making it capable of tacking the most difficult descents you can throw at it.
While you’re riding over the rough stuff, you’ll be grateful for the SRAM GX 1x11 gearing which gives a wide range, and stays put with impeccable tenacity – dropped chains are a thing of the past! Braking comes courtesy of Shimano’s SLX M7000 callipers and 203/180mm rotors front & rear for supreme stopping power. That large front rotor makes excellent use of the added grip from the plus tyres!
- HMF carbon fibre + alloy swingarm frame is lightweight, strong and perfectly balanced
- Fox 36 Float Performance Elite fork with 160mm travel & FIT4 damping
- Fox Float Performance rear shock delivers a big 160mm of suspension travel
- TwinLoc remote lockout controls both front & rear suspension with one switch
- SRAM GX 1x11 gears give a solid range with less weight and no fuss
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes with large 203mm front rotor for monstrous stopping power
- Maxxis 27.5 x 2.8 inch tyres are wide and super grippy
- Fox Transfer dropper post with 125-150mm height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Red/Black/Blue
- The Scott Genius LT 720 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Genius LT 700 PLUS Carbon IMP HMF BB92 Alloy swingarm with 180PM U-Mono Link Tapered Headtube IDS SL dropouts for 148x12mm Boost 3.0" Tire clearance BB height adj. 160mm rear travel|
|Fork:||FOX 36 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 160 - 100 - Lockout / 215X60mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros XM1.5 35mm HB diameter / 0° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros AM2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 780mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 203mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||SCOTT Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX1|
|Shifters:||Sram GX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros 3.0 Plus / 28H / 35mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros 3.0 Plus / TC-711 / 15x110mm made by Formula|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros 3.0 Plus / TC-14811 / Boost 148x12mm RWS axle / XD / made by Formula|
|Spokes:||Xero Forza / 2.0 Black / Nyloc|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 / 3C Maxx Terra 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Schwalbe EVO Tubes SV21FE|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.80 x 27.5 3C / Maxx Speed 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR Tubeless ready Schwalbe EVO Tubes SV21FE|
|Seat Post:||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 125mm / M & L 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram Custom GX1 GXP Boost PF 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Sram XG1150 / 10-42 T|
|Weight:||13.80 KG/30.42 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.