Scott Plasma 10 2017 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The SCOTT Plasma 10, with its Plasma 4 frame, has been designed with many similar features as the Pl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Shimano Ultegra Drivetrain, 22 Speeds
- Syncros Race 22 wheels
The Scott Plasma 10 2017 Features are:
Frame: Plasma 4 / IMP technology / HMF TT / TRI Geometry / Plasma HMX seatpost / Replaceable hanger / UCI approved
Fork: Plasma 4 1 1/8" Carbon / integrated
Headset: Syncros Integrated 45mm drop-in headset
Bars: Profile OZERO TT Profile T2+ Carbon J5
Stem: Profile 1/ZeroSeven 1 1/8"-31.8mm-7°
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800
Shifters Shimano Dura AceSL-BSR1 bar end
Chainset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 39/53 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-25
Chain: Shimano CN-6800
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra, direct mount
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra, direct mount
Rims: Syncros Race 22 Aero Profile 24 Front / 28 Rear
Front Hub: Formula RB 25
Rear Hub: Formula RB 2611
Spokes: CN - Standard Black 2mm
Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25C Fold Front - Continental Grand Sport Race 700x25C Fold Rear
Seatpost: Plasma HMX with Ritchey WCS clamp adjustable head
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 8.72 KG/19.22 LBS