Scott RC SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For elite cross-country racers who need class-leading stiffness, superior fit, premium materials and... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
For elite cross-country racers who need class-leading stiffness, superior fit, premium materials and light weight, the Scott MTB RC shoe is the only choice. This shoe offers a dual-zone Boa® IP-1 lacing system that delivers ultimate comfort and response, allowing on-the-fly adjustability in two separate portions. We placed an upper Boa IP-1 closure at the top of the shoe and a midfoot IP-1 reel with power zone guides to allow 2:1 pull across the forefoot.
It features an asymmetric microfiber airmesh conforming upper with an adaptive fit pattern. The ErgoLogic insole features an adjustable arch support and metatarsal button. A super light ASE EVA outsole with minimal Sticki rubber tread unites all the benefits of our lightest, most exotic materials in this all-day shoe for elite racers. The stiff Carbon fiber outsole has a stiffness index of 10.
- Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole
- Outsole: HMX Carbon, EVA Sticki Rubber / Stiffness Index 10
- Upper: Lightweight Microfiber, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Closure: Closure system with Boa IP-1
- Apprx. Weight: 320g (UK 8)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.