Scott Ransom 920 29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Enduro Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Ransom returns, fast, capable and more versatile than ever. The Scott Ransom 920 is an enduro mo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Ransom returns, fast, capable and more versatile than ever. The Scott Ransom 920 is an enduro mountain bike that features adjustable suspension, so you can tackle the most challenging trail sections with confidence without feeling that you are over-biked on mellower trails. The TwinLoc system on allows you to make the most out of every trail section and makes the Ransom far more versatile than most long travel 29ers.
- Custom butted 6011 aluminium alloy frame offers 170mm rear travel with flip chip for changing wheel size
- Fox 36 Float Performance fork offers 170mm of refined suspension travel
- Fox Nude T EVOL shock with TwinLoc suspension system
- Syncros Revelstoke 2.5 29” wheels
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain slick shifting and a wide gear range
- Shimano MT520 four piston brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Grey/Orange
- The Scott Ransom 920 is available with 0% APR finance
The Ransom. 170mm of trail munchin', climb crushing, stage winning all day pinning mountain biking excellence. The 920 comes equipped with our TwinLoc Suspension System, a Sram Eagle groupset and Syncros components to help you get away with murder, regardless of your ability level.
BUILT FOR SPEED
The Ransom is the long travel all mountain bike to rule them all. From stage racing at the highest level to traversing the world’s most demanding mountains, this bike was designed to help you ride like you never have before. Progressive geometry, 170mm of suspension travel front and rear in unison with the TwinLoc Suspension System and our strongest carbon construction to date gives you a mountain bike that will surely give you plenty of rewards when taking risks. Make mountains move.
TWINLOC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
While we also find the TwinLoc Suspension System on our XC and Trail bikes, it is just as important on a long travel All Mountain/Enduro bike. Firstly, for big days out in the mountains, you can never be quite sure what you’ll encounter. While a 170mm MTB is great for descending, it needs to be a good climber if you’re going to enjoy the full day. The Ransom can climb perfectly well in Descend mode, but with the flick of the thumb, it performs with the efficiency of a lightweight XC bike – this is invaluable for saving energy throughout the day. Switching into Traction Control mode also changes the dynamic geometry of the bike, raising the BB and putting you into a more comfortable climbing position. Traction control makes the bike more agile and nimble. This is perfect for quick accelerations or sudden changes in the trail that force you to put the hammer down, whether mid all-day epic, or mid race. Should you encounter and steep gravel climbs, or smooth riding between trailheads, throw it into our Lockout mode to make sure you’re getting the most out of each pedal stroke.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Ransom Alloy SL 6011 custom butted / VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic 27.5" (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tire compatible with Geo -BB adj. TBC Trunnion box construction / Boost 12x148mm|
|Fork:||FOX 36 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle 44mm offset / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 170mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX NUDE T EVOL Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend custom large air volume / DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 170-120-Lockout / 205X65mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8" OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm|
|Stem:||Syncros XM1.5 / Alloy 6061 integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 0° / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros Hixon 1.5 Rise / Alloy 20140D.B. 20mm rise / 8° / 780mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT520 4 Piston Disc 203/F and 180/R mm SM-RT66 Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT520 4 Piston Disc 203/F and 180/R mm SM-RT66 Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX / Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle Trigger|
|Front Hub:||Syncros Revelstoke 1.5 6 Bolt 15x110mm 30mm Tubeless ready rim 28H / XD Driver / DT RWS w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros Revelstoke 1.5 6 Bolt 12x148mm Boost 30mm Tubeless ready rim 28H / XD Driver / DT RWS w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF / 2.6" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead / EXO / TR / 3C Maxx Terra|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF / 2.6" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO / Silk Shield / TR / 3C Maxx Terra|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.0 / Remote 31.6mm / S 125mm / M & L & XL 150mm|
|Saddle:||Syncros Tofino 2.0 / CRMO rails|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX Eagle DUB Boost 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41x92mm|
|Chain:||SRAM CN NX Eagle|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX / PG1230 / 11-50 T|