Scott Scale 730 Plus 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Plus sized control. The Scott Scale 730 Plus is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a confident rid... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Plus sized control. The Scott Scale 730 Plus is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a confident ride on technical terrain.
Offering extra float, the high volume, 27.5 Plus Sized MTB tyres, soak up more of the bumps on the trail for a much smoother ride along with extra grip. The custom butted Scale 700 frame features an updated geometry for 2017. While still being a rapid climber the slacker head angle offers more confident handling on the descents. The rear end features a 12mm thru axle with Boost spacing and enough clearance for 3” tyres.
The Suntour XCR RL-R fork offers 120mm of plush suspension control, which combine with the plus sized tyres to offer more control than a regular hardtail. The Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears while the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride with more confidence on the Scott Scale 730 Plus.
- Custom butted aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Suntour XCR RL-R fork offers 120mm of suspension travel
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- High volume Maxxis Rekon tyres and rims are tubeless ready
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Scott Scale 730 Plus is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Scale 700 PLUS Alloy Custom Butted Superlight Tubing / Tapered HT BB92 / 3.0" Tire clearance / Full Internal Cable Routing IDS SL DM dropouts for 148x12mm Boost|
|Fork:||Suntour XCR RL-R / Coil Spring 15 x110mm QR axle / 1 1/8" Steerer / Reb. Adj Remote Lockout / 120mm travel|
|Headset:||Syncros OE Press Fit / Reduce 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / 6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser / Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise / 9° / 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 160mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M618-E|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS DM /Shadow Type|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 / Rapidfire plus 2 way release / w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X-35 / 27.5" / Tubeless Ready 35mm wide / 32H / Sleeve Joint|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon / 2.80x27.5 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon / 2.80x27.5 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Syncros / 31.6x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M627-B2 / 2-piece Design 36x22 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 /11-36 T|
|Weight:||13 KG/28.66 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.