Scott Scale 745 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight XC Performance. The Scott Scale 745 is a durable and affordable hardtail mountain bike f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight XC Performance. The Scott Scale 745 is a durable and affordable hardtail mountain bike for world-class speed and efficiency.
The all new, ultralight aluminium alloy frame is made with custom butted Superlight 6011 tubing that features the same XC race geometry as the carbon framed models. Frame weight is only 1470g. The tapered headtube and bolt-thru axles add stiffness while the bridgeless seatstay design reduces weight and internal cable routing keeps things tidy. The 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling over challenging terrain.
The Fox 32 Float fork offers 100mm of plush suspension and features 3 compression damping modes so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead. A remote RideLoc switch allows you to change the fork settings on the fly.
Offering all the gears you need with easy shifting, quiet running and excellent chain security is the SRAM GX/NX 1x11 speed drivetrain with ultra-wide range cassette. The Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you powerful all-condition stopping power.
Ride cross country trail with speed and efficiency on the Scott Scale 745.
- Superlight custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame with XC race geometry
- Fox 32 Float Performance fork offers 100mm of plush suspension control
- RideLoc switch to adjust suspension performance on the fly
- SRAM GX/NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for easy shifting over a wide range of gears
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping
- 27.5” wheels for nimble handling and rapid rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Scott Scale 745 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Scale Alloy 6011 SL Custom Butted Superlight Tubing Tapered HT / BB92 / Bridgeless Seatstays Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger / weight 1470gr|
|Fork:||FOX 32 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. / 100mm travel|
|Headset:||Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M506 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M506 Disc 160mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX1|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M618 CL / 15x100mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M615 CL / 5x135mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL2.5 / 31.6x400mm|
|Chainset:||Sram NX1 GXP PF 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130 / 11-42 T|
|Weight:||11.20 KG/24.69 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.