Scott Scale 930 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight carbon XC mountain bike race performance. The Scott Scale 930 is a hardtail 29er MTB tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight carbon XC mountain bike race performance. The Scott Scale 930 is a hardtail 29er MTB that features a super light carbon fibre composite frame with dialled cross-country race geometry that is ready for XC adventures as well as racing.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with dialled XC race geometry
- Fox 32 Float Rhythm Grip fork offers 100mm of suspension with remote compression damping
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- SRAM NX1 1x11 speed drivetrain for trouble free shifting
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling over the rough and smooth
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Yellow/Grey
- The Scott Scale 930 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Scale 930 Series boasts a super light Carbon Fiber frame. FOX suspension, a Sram 1x11 drivetrain and Syncros components combine to create a lightweight and efficient racing machine.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Scale 3 Carbon/IMP technology/MF BB92/SW DM dropouts for Boost 148x12mm SDS2 advanced Shock & Standing Damping System ICCR Cable routing|
|Fork:||Fox 32 Float Rhythm Grip 3/3-Modes/15x110mm QR axle/tapered steerer Reb. Adj./Lockout/100mm travel|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 6°/integrated Top Cup 6061 Alloy/31.8mm/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar/Alloy 6061 T shape Flat/9°/720mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 180/F and 160/R mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram NX1/11 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram NX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros X-25/32H/25mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M6010-B CL/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M6010-B CL/Boost 12x148mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G/1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon/2.2/60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon/2.2/60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL2.0/10mm offset 31.6 x 400mm|
|Chainset:||Sram NX1 GXP Boost PF 30T|
|Cassette:||Sram PG1130/11-42 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.