Scott Scale 935 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cross country racing doesn’t need to break the bank. The Scott Scale 935 XC hardtail offers high per... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cross country racing doesn’t need to break the bank. The Scott Scale 935 XC hardtail offers high performance mountain biking at an accessible price.
Using IMP technology, the lightweight HMF carbon MTB frame features a tapered headtube, and BB92 pressfit bottom bracket, increasing efficient power output. The frame incorporates Scott’s Shock Damping System (SDS) to remove unwanted vibrations, keeping the ride comfortable. It maintains stiffness, to give uncompromising power transfer, and working with the updated geometry, makes a fast handling and nimble race bike. The 29” wheels offer the ability to roll over bigger objects better, and carry speed better than smaller wheels.
Shimano offers great shifting with the XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain and matched to the Shimano disc brakes, you’ll have confidence to go up and down quickly.
The Fox 32 Float Performance uses a Grip damper for plush performance from the 100mm travel. The damping options and lockout are controlled via the RideLoc switch on the handlebars for fast, on-the-fly adjustments.
See how fast you are with the Scott Scale 935.
- Lightweight HMF carbon MTB frame with tapered headtube and SDS
- Fox 32 Float Performance Grip fork offers 100mm of plush suspension control
- RideLoc switch to adjust suspension performance on the fly
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping
- Weight: 11.10 KG/24.47 LBS (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Blue/Green
- The Scott Scale 935 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Scale 2 Carbon / IMP technology / Carbon Tapered HT / PM 160 Disc / BB92 / IDS SL 135x5mm dropouts SDS Shock Damping System|
|Fork:||FOX 32 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. / 100mm travel|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 160mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||himano Deore|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS Shadow Type|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 / Rapidfire plus 2 way release / w/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL71 / 15x100mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M615 CL / 5x135mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL2.0 / 10mm offset 34.9x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M627 / 2-piece Design 36x22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T|
|Weight:||11.10 KG/24.47 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.