Scott Scale 940 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its ultralight aluminium alloy frame and world-class XC geometry the Scott Scale 940 is a hardt... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its ultralight aluminium alloy frame and world-class XC geometry the Scott Scale 940 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike for fast and efficient cross country trail riding.
The all new, ultralight aluminium alloy frame is made with custom butted Superlight 6011 tubing that features the same XC race geometry as the carbon framed models. Frame weight is only 1470g. The tapered headtube and bolt-thru axles add stiffness while the bridgeless seatstay design reduces weight and internal cable routing keeps things tidy. The 29” wheels are rapid rolling and efficient over all types of terrain.
The Fox 32 Float fork offers 100mm of plush suspension and features 3 compression damping modes so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead. A remote RideLoc switch allows you to change the fork settings on the fly.
The Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain offers a very wide range of gears of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route. When the trail points downhill the Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-condition stopping power.
Ride XC trails faster on the Scott Scale 940.
- Superlight custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame with XC race geometry
- Fox 32 Float Performance fork offers 100mm of plush suspension control
- RideLoc switch to adjust suspension performance on the fly
- Shimano XT/SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for all-condition stopping
- 29” wheels roll fastest over rough terrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Scott Scale 940 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Scale 940 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Scale Alloy 6011 SL Custom Butted Superlight Tubing Tapered HT / BB92 / Bridgeless Seatstays Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger / weight 1470gr
Fork: FOX 32 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x100mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / Reb. Adj. / 100mm travel
Headset: Syncros Comp Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm
Stem: Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-B-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8025-H / 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS Shadow Plus
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 / Hollowtech 2 34x24 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano Deore M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore M615 Disc 160mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618 CL / 15x100mm
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M615 CL / 5x135mm
Tyres: Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound Front - Maxxis Ikon / 2.2 / 60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / Dual compound Rear
Seatpost: Syncros FL2.5 / 31.6x400mm
Pedals: Wellgo M-21
Weight: 11.50 KG/25.35 LBS