Scott Scale RC 900 World Cup 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description For high performance cross country racing, the Scott Scale 920 gives it all. A lightweight XC hardta... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For high performance cross country racing, the Scott Scale 920 gives it all. A lightweight XC hardtail mountain bike with a fantastic component spec, it’s built to win on the mountain.
Using IMP technology, the super lightweight HMX carbon MTB frame features a tapered headtube, and BB92 pressfit bottom bracket, increasing efficient power output. The frame has been optimised for 1x drivetrains, and with the 148x12 Boost rear spacing, allows for a shorter rear end, which makes for more nimble handling.
It incorporates Scott’s Shock Damping System (SDS) to remove unwanted vibrations, keeping the ride comfortable. It maintains stiffness, to give uncompromising power transfer, and working with the updated geometry, makes a fast handling and nimble race bike. The custom chainguide keeps the chain in place, while not weighing much at all. The 29” wheels offer the ability to roll over bigger objects, and carry speed better than smaller wheels.
The RockShox Sid RL fork is a legend on the cross country circuit, offering 100mm travel of bump eating performance in a super lightweight package. The damping options and lockout are controlled via the RideLoc switch on the handlebars for fast, on-the-fly adjustments.
With an enormous 500% gear range, the SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain is smooth and quiet shifting, offering superb performance. Shimano XTR disc brakes offer impressive stopping power and modulation.
Race winning performance at your fingertips with the Scott Scale RC 900 World Cup.
- Super lightweight HMX carbon MTB frame with tapered headtube and SDS
- RockShox Sid RL with 100mm of lightweight suspension
- RideLoc switch to adjust suspension performance on the fly
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain gives massive range
- Shimano XTR disc brakes for pro-level stopping
- Carbon Ritchey WCS components offer lightweight performance
- Weight: 9.50 KG/20.94 LBS (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Scott Scale RC 900 World Cup is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Scale RC 900 World Cup 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Scale RC Carbon / IMP technology / HMX 1x optimized / BB92 / SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm SDS2 advanced Shock & Standing Damping System Custom Chainguide / ICCR Cable routing
Fork: Rock Shox SID RL Air Motion Control DNA / 15x110mm QR Maxle Tapered steerer / Lockout / Reb. Adj. 100mm travel
Headset: Syncros FL1.5 Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Bars: Ritchey Carbon WCS 2X T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 oversize 31.8mm / 700 Series: +6° / 900 Series: -6°
Shifters: Sram X01 Trigger
Front Mech: SCOTT Chainguide
Rear Mech: Sram X01 / Eagle
Chainset: Sram X1 Eagle GXP Boost PF Carbon crankarm QF 168 32T
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Sram X01 / XG1295 / 10-50 T
Chain: Sram PCX01 Eagle
Front Brake: Shimano XTR M9000 Disc 180mm SM-RT81 CL Icetech Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XTR M9000 Disc 160mm SM-RT81 CL Icetech Rotor
Rims: Syncros XR RC / 28H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Syncros XR RC CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss
Rear Hub: Syncros XR RC CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS w/Removable Lever / XD made by DT Swiss
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes Front - Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes Rear
Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Carbon Link Flexi 31.6 x 400mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 9.50 KG/20.94 LBS