Scott Spark 700 Tuned 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate trail bike? The Scott Spark 700 Tuned puts you first, making every trail fun and access... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate trail bike? The Scott Spark 700 Tuned puts you first, making every trail fun and accessible. With 27.5” wheels adorned with 2.8” tyres, traction is never an issue, and they even boost the bump absorption, helping the Kashima-coated Fox suspension to give you optimum control.
SRAM’s Eagle 12 speed drivetrain is on hand, with a gear for ever scenario, and the Guide brakes make sure you’re set when pointed downhill. The 130mm front and 120-85mm rear travel can be adjusted for travel and compression via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient.
- Super lightweight and supportive full Carbon HMX frame
- Fox Float Nude shock gives 85-120mm rear travel and has slippery Kashima coating
- Fox 34 Factory fork has 130mm travel and slippery Kashima coating
- SRAM XO1/XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers superb shifting and a wide range
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes are highly powerful and reliable stoppers
- 27.5” wheels are nimble and wide 2.8” tyres give huge traction
- Fox Transfer dropper post deliver slick seat height adjustment with slick Kashima coating
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Orange/Turquoise
- The Scott Spark 700 Tuned is available with 0% APR finance
The Spark 700 Tuned is the pinnacle of what we love in a 130mm trail bike. Thanks to our TwinLoc Suspension System, this bike is a good times machine. A SRAM XX1 1x12 drivetrain, Guide brakes and a dropper post are wrapped into this Tuned package for total confidence on the trail.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark 700 Carbon/IMP technology/HMX BB92/Carbon SMC Link/Carbon swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory Air/Kashima FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj./15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer/Reb. Adj./Lockout/130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Kashima/Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout/165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL1.5 Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5/Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup/31.8mm/6°/1 1/8" Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon mini Riser 12mm rise/9°/760mm/Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide RSC Disc 180mm F & R/Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide RSC Disc 180mm F & R/Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Scott Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros TR1.5/28H/30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros TR1.5 CL/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros TR1.5 CL/Boost 148x12mm XD/DT RWS w/Removable Lever|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote Kashima/31.6mm/S size 100mm/M 125mm/L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 Carbon Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.