Scott Spark 700 Ultimate 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For the very best, look no further. The Scott Spark 700 Ultimate is a no-compromise trail bike for r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
For the very best, look no further. The Scott Spark 700 Ultimate is a no-compromise trail bike for riders that want a capable and fun MTB. To make sure you have all your energy intact by the time you reach the top, SRAM’s Eagle 12 speed drivetrain gives you a massive range. The 130mm front and 120-85mm rear travel can be adjusted for travel and compression via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. And it helps that it’s supported by Fox’s Factory shocks all round. It rolls on 27,5” wheels with huge 2.8” tyres for top traction.
- Super lightweight and supportive full Carbon HMX frame
- Fox Float Nude shock gives 85-120mm rear travel and has slippery Kashima coating
- Fox 34 Float Factory fork has 130mm travel and slippery Kashima coating
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers superb shifting and a wide range
- SRAM Guide RSC disc brakes are highly powerful and reliable stoppers
- 27.5” wheels are nimble and wide 2.8” tyres give huge traction
- Fox Transfer dropper post deliver slick seat height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matt Black/Gloss Black
- The Scott Spark 700 Ultimate is available with 0% APR finance
The all new Spark 700 Ultimate pairs a high end Carbon HMX frame with our TwinLoc Suspension System. Add to that a SRAM Eagle 1x12 drive train, Guide brakes and some 2.8" Maxxis tires and you've got a trail ready, endorphin producing machine.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark 700 Carbon/IMP technology/HMX BB92/Carbon SMC Link/Carbon swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float LV Factory Air/Kashima LV electronic damping adj./15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer/Low speed Comp. and Reb. Adj. Trail setup/130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float LV Trunnion LV electronic damping adj./EVOL/Kashima/Low speed Comp. and Reb. Adj. Trail setup/Travel 120mm /165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL1.5 Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5/Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup/31.8mm/6°/1 1/8" Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon mini Riser 12mm rise/9°/760mm/Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Guide RSC Disc 180mm F & R/Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Guide RSC Disc 180mm F & R/Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Scott Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram X01 Trigger|
|Rims:||DT Swiss M1825/30mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss M1825 CL Boost 15 x 110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss M1825 CL Boost 148 x 12mm DT RWS w/Removable Lever/XD|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0-1.8-2.0 Black|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/120TPI Kevlar Bead EXO/TR Tubeless ready Front: 3C Maxx Terra/Rear: 3C Maxx Speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote Kashima/31.6mm/S size 100mm/M 125mm/L & XL 150mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X01 Carbon Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram PCX01 Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram X01/XG1295/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.