Scott Spark 710 Plus 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information 10/10 Test Winner: MBR magazine 27.5 Plus Trail Bike of the Year 2017. 'The new Scott Spark 710 Plus... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
10/10 Test Winner: MBR magazine 27.5 Plus Trail Bike of the Year 2017. 'The new Scott Spark 710 Plus instantly ignited our imagination with its dual-fuel attitude that burns down trails just as quickly as it smokes up them.'
The definition of fun, the Scott Spark 710 Plus MTB matches huge tyres and a lightweight carbon/alloy full sus frameset for trail destroying performance. The mountains wait for you on this bike.
The Spark combines alloy and carbon for the frameset. A carbon fibre front triangle keeps it lightweight while keeping strength high, and the alloy rear end makes the price more accessible. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff and allows for larger, plus-sized tyres.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
Shimano’s legendary XT drivetrain comes in a 2x11 speed form to offer gears for every scenario. The matching XT disc brakes are reliable and powerful, giving confidence on the descents. And sprung on Fox’s superb 34 Float Performance Elite fork on front and Nude shock out back, you’ll never be wanting for traction or control.
The Maxxis 2.8” Recon tyres stick the bike to the trails with their massive footprint, making descents faster and climbing a cinch.
- Super lightweight carbon mainframe with alloy rear triangle and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes give powerful stopping
- Weight: 12.80 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Flat Grey/Blue/Yellow
- The Scott Spark 710 Plus is available with 0% APR finance