Scott Spark 730 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Massive grip and control, thanks to the 27.2” wheels and 2.8” tyres give the Scott Spark 730 trail b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Massive grip and control, thanks to the 27.2” wheels and 2.8” tyres give the Scott Spark 730 trail bike an advantage on challenging trails, offering both greater traction and bump absorption. The lightweight alloy full sus frame is supportive and confidence inspiring. The 130mm front and 120-85mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient.
- Lightweight SL 6011 Alloy hydroformed full sus frame tames the trails
- X-Fusion Nude shock controls the rear 120-85mm travel to absorb bumps
- RockShox Recon RL fork smoothens trails with 130mm travel
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain delivers accurate shifts and a wide range
- 27.5” wheels are nimble and wide 2.8” tyres give huge traction
- Syncros dropper post helps descending and climbing
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Green/Black/Blue
- The Scott Spark 730 is available with 0% APR finance
Do you want a World Cup inspired XC bike, but at a fraction of the cost? Look no further than the Spark 730. Blending the featherweight lineage of a dedicated race bike, with the single track chops of a 130mm travel ripper, this bike is up for anything. With updated Spark frame design features, our TwinLoc Suspension System, a Shimano XT drivetrain plus Syncros components, this Spark is sure to light a fire.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark 700 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube/BB92/Boost 148x12mm|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon RL Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle/Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj./remote Lockout/130mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout/165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros OE Press Fit/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm/1 1/8"/6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 mini Riser/Alloy 6061D.B. 12mm rise/9°/760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M396 Disc 180mm F & R/SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M396 Disc 180mm F & R/SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M6020-D//side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT RD-M781 SGS Shadow Type/20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000-I/Rapidfire Plus 2 way release|
|Rims:||Syncros X-30/32H/30mm/Sleeve Joint Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Shimano HB-M6010-B CL/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-M6010-B CL/Boost 12x148mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G/1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Dual compound|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Rekon/2.80 x 27.5/60TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless ready Dual compound|
|Seat Post:||Syncros Dropper 2.5/Remote 31.6mm/S size 100mm/M, L & XL 120mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-MT500-B2-10 Boost 36x26 T|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10/11-36 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Scott Spark 730 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Only used a couple of times but very impressed so far.. Love the suspense lock out levers.. great for proper mountain biking.
Only used a couple of times but very impressed so far.. Love the suspense lock out levers.. great for proper mountain biking.Close review