Scott Spark 740 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description With its lightweight alloy frame, custom FOX Nude shock and super-efficient damping adjustment, the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With its lightweight alloy frame, custom FOX Nude shock and super-efficient damping adjustment, the Scott Spark740 is a rapid full sus MTB that is ideal for riding trail centre loops and cross country epics.
The 6061 aluminium frame is custom butted and hydroformed to keep weight low and optimise strength. 120mm of plush full suspension travel is delivered through the custom FOX Nude shock and FOX 32 Float fork.
The Twinloc Lever System delivers unique damping adjustment by simultaneously adjusting both shock and fork on the fly. Open mode leaves both shock and fork fully active while traction mode firms up the rear shock and leaves the fork open. The third mode locks out both the fork and shock for maximum efficiency on smooth surfaces.
The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting over a very wide range of gears while the SLX brakes offer powerful stopping control in all conditions.
Ride the trail with speed and efficiency on the Scott Spark 740 full suspension mountain bike.
- Custom butted 6061 aluminium frame for lightweight cycling
- 120mm of full suspension travel to smooth the trail
- Custom Fox Nude shock and 32 Float fork for plush suspension
- Twinloc lever system for efficient damping adjustment on the fly
- 27.5” for fast rolling, nimble performance
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Orange
- The Scott Spark 740 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 740 2016 Features are:
Frame: Spark Alloy 6061 custom butted Hydroformed tubes / tapered Headtube BB92 / IDS SL DM dropouts for 142 × 12mm U-Mono Link / rear PM 160 BB height adj. 700 Series; Front 120mm Rear 120 - 85 - Lockout / Shock 190 × 50 900 Series; Front 100mm Rear 100 - 70
Rear Shock: FOX Nude / SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj DPS 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control - Descend / reb. Adj.
Fork: FOX 32 Float Performance Air FIT4 3-Modes 15mm QR axle / tapered steerer Lockout / reb. Adj.
Headset: Syncros Comp / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" semi integ. OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Stem: Syncros FL2.0 700 Series: +6° / 900 Series: -6° 6061 Alloy / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8025-E / DM
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000 DSGS / DM Shadow PlusType / 22 Speed
Shifters: Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I Rapidfire Plus / 2 way release Ispec 2 clamp
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 Hollowtech 2 700: 36Ax26A T / 900: 34A x24A T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x89.5mm
Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-40 T
Chain: Shimano CN-HG600
Front Brake: Shimano SLX BR-M675 Disc 180mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX BR-M675 Disc160mm SM-RT54 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-21 / Eyelets / 32H
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618 / 15mm
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M618 Disc CL 142 × 12mm / RWS axle
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron / 2.25 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Dual compound Performance Series Front Schwalbe Rocket Ron / 2.25 67EPI Kevlar Bead / Dual compound Performance Series Rear
Seatpost: Syncros FL2.5 / 31.6mm
Pedals: Not Included