Scott Spark 900 Premium 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The toughest climbs, the most rigorous XC races, all come in stride for the Scott Spark 900 Premium.... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The toughest climbs, the most rigorous XC races, all come in stride for the Scott Spark 900 Premium. A full sus carbon frame, 29” wheels and some of the best MTB components available show its capabilities and purpose.
An ultra lightweight frame is the heart of this racing bike. Made from Scott’s speciality HMX carbon fibre, it is stiff, strong and is featherweight. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
The Shimano XTR 2x11 drivetrain is a work of art and you couldn’t ask for anything more, with clean and crisp shifting every time. The XTR brakes complement it with stopping power in spades, and light, single-finger control.
The Fox 34 Float Factory fork and Nude rear shock both sport Kashima coatings for frictionless suspension performance, absorbing the bumps and giving ultimate control.
- Ultra lightweight HMX carbon frame with custom chain guide
- Fox Nude with Kashima coating and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Factory offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for huge top level shifting
- SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes for lightweight stopping power
- Weight: 11.60 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matte Black/Shiny Black/Grey/White
- The Scott Spark 900 Premium is available with 0% APR finance