Scott Spark 900 Ultimate 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The perfect cross country and trail weapon, the Scott Spark 900 Ultimate matches a full sus carbon f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The perfect cross country and trail weapon, the Scott Spark 900 Ultimate matches a full sus carbon frame to top level components for top level mountain bike performance.
An ultra lightweight frame is the heart of this racing bike. Made from Scott’s speciality HMX carbon fibre, it is stiff, strong and is featherweight. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
SRAM’s masterpiece of speeds, the XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain features a 500% gear range to conquer all but the most vertical climbs, matched with SRAM Level Ultimate brakes for sure stopping power.
Fox Factory units are found front and rear, with a 34 Float fork delivering 120mm of smooth travel and a Nude rear shock controlling the 120mm out back. Both have slippery Kashima gold coatings for performance and bling factors.
- Ultra lightweight HMX carbon frame with custom chain guide
- Fox Nude with Kashima coating and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 32 SC Float Factory offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for huge top level shifting
- SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes for lightweight stopping power
- Syncros XR1.0 Carbon wheels for fast rolling
- Weight: 11.00 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Matte Black/Shiny Black/Green/Blue
- The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Spark 3 Carbon IMP technology HMX BB92 Carbon SMC Link Carbon swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction custom Chainguide
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Kashima / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm
Fork: FOX 34 Float Factory Air / Kashima FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel
Headset: Syncros FL1.5 Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Bars: Syncros FL1.0 SL Carbon T-Bar T shape flat / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6° / 1 1/8" Garmin mount
Front Mech: SCOTT Chainguide
Rear Mech: Sram XX1 / Eagle
Shifters Sram XX1 Trigger
Chainset: Sram XX1 Eagle GXP Boost PF Carbon crankarm QF 168 32T
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Sram XX1 / XG1299 / 10-50 T
Chain: Sram PCXX1 Eagle
Front Brake: Sram Level Ultimate Disc 180mm Centerline CLX Rotor
Rear Brake: Sram Level Ultimate Disc 180mm Centerline CLX Rotor
Rims: Syncros XR1.0 Carbon / 28H / Carbon rim tubeless ready
Front Hub: Syncros XR1.0 CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss
Rear Hub: Syncros XR1.0 CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS w/removable Lever / 36T Rachet System / XD made by DT Swiss
Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Schwalbe EVO Tubes Front,
Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Schwalbe EVO Tubes Rear
Seatpost: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth inside hydraulic remote system 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 125mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 11 KG/24.25 LBS