Scott Spark 900 Ultimate 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Possibly the fastest way to the top, and the most fun to be had on the way down. The Scott Spark 900... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Possibly the fastest way to the top, and the most fun to be had on the way down. The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate combines the best parts in the business with an ultra lightweight HMX carbon full sus frame to make a drool-worthy trail bike. The 120mm front and 120-85mm rear travel can be adjusted for travel and compression via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. Fox Factory suspension adorns both ends to add a bit of style to the blacked-out bike.
- Super lightweight and supportive full Carbon HMX frame
- Fox Float Nude shock gives 85-120mm rear travel and has slippery Kashima coating
- Fox 34 Float Factory fork has 130mm travel and slippery Kashima coating
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers superb shifting and a wide range
- SRAM Level Ultimate disc brakes are highly powerful and reliable stoppers
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Fox Transfer dropper post deliver slick seat height adjustment
- DT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon Spline wheelset is lightweight and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matt Black/Gloss Black
- The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate is available with 0% APR finance
With the Spark, light weight, efficiency, and versatility merge to create the world’s most refined single track machines. With an HMX carbon frame and 120mm of suspension travel the Spark 900 Ultimate helps get you down the hill with the same confidence that got you to the top. A Fox 34 fork, NUDE EVOL rear shock, our TwinLoc Suspension System, Fox Transfer dropper post, and SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain round out the Spark 900 Ultimate build.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark 3 Carbon/IMP technology/HMX BB92/Carbon SMC Link/Carbon swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory Air/Kashima FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj./15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer/Reb. Adj./Lockout/120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Kashima/Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout/165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL1.5 Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL1.5/ Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup/31.8mm/6°/1 1/8" Garmin mount|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon T-Bar T shape flat/9°/740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level Ultimate Disc/tool free reach adj 180/F and 160/Rmm Centerline CLX Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Scott Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram XX1/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram XX1 Trigger|
|Rims:||DT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon Spline/25mm tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon Spline CL Boost 15 x 110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss XRC 1200 Carbon Spline CL Boost 148 x 12mm DT RWS w/Removable Lever/XD|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/EXO/3C maxx speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/EXO/3C maxx speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote Kashima/31.6mm/S size 100mm/M, L & XL 125mm|
|Chainset:||Sram XX1 Eagle GXP Boost PF Carbon crankarm QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram PCXX1 Gold Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XX1/XG1299/Gold/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.