Scott Spark 920 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A 29er trail bike that’ll surprise you with its capabilities. The Scott Spark 920 combines a super l... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A 29er trail bike that’ll surprise you with its capabilities. The Scott Spark 920 combines a super lightweight carbon and alloy full sus frame with 29er wheels to make the trails easy to tame and a blast to ride. It’s easily capable as doubling as both your XC race bike and weekend trail bike, being fantastically versatile. The 120mm front and 120-85mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient.
- Super lightweight and supportive Carbon HMF mainframe and alloy swingarm
- Fox Float Nude Performance shock gives the 85-120mm rear travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork has 120mm travel to sort out the terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every situation
- Shimano SLX disc brakes are powerful and consistent stoppers
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Fox Transfer dropper post deliver slick seat height adjustment
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Yellow
- The Scott Spark 920 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 920 boasts a super light HMF Carbon Fibre mainframe with an Alloy swingarm. The 920 comes equipped with a custom Fox Nude shock, a SRAM Eagle 12 speed drivetrain and our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride. It's the perfect partner for marathons, stage races, and all day fun.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark 3 Carbon/IMP technology/HMF Mainframe BB92/Alloy SL 6011 swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion box construction|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3/3-Modes/15x110mm QR axle/tapered steerer Reb. Adj./Lockout/120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/EVOL/Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout/165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros Pro Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros FL2.0/ Alloy 6061 integrated Spacer & Top Cup/31.8mm/6°/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar/Alloy 6061 T shape Flat/9°/740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX M7000 Disc 180/F and 160/R mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros XR2.5/28H/25mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros XR2.5 CL/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros XR2.5 CL/Boost 148x12mm XD|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/EXO/3C maxx speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/EXO/3C maxx speed|
|Seat Post:||Fox Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm/S size 100mm/M, L & XL 125mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 1000 Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.