Scott Spark 940 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description An excellent spec and an alloy frame make this Scott Spark 940 XC bike a winner before it even hits ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An excellent spec and an alloy frame make this Scott Spark 940 XC bike a winner before it even hits the trail. With 29” wheels and a full sus layout, it’s a trail eating mountain bike.
The heart of the Spark is an Alloy SL 6011 frame which features custom butted hydroformed tubes to keep it lightweight, but also strong, in all the key areas. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
A Shimano XT drivetrain combines the crisp shifting 2x11 speed drivetrain with a huge gear range with powerful and reliable disc brakes to give unstoppable performance. Fox takes care of the suspension with a 34 Float Performance fork in front and a Fox Nude shock in back to flatten the trail.
- Lightweight Alloy SL 6011 frame with carbon rocker and Boost spacing
- Fox Nude and Trunnion controls the 120mm travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance offers 120mm to flatten terrain
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain gives slick shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes offer powerful braking
- Fox Transfer dropper post for convenient mountain riding
- Weight: 13.10 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Flat Grey/Black/Pale Yellow
- The Scott Spark 940 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 940 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube / BB92 / DM hanger dropouts for 148x12mm
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / EVOL / Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm
Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Air Grip 3 / 3-Modes / 15x110mm QR axle / tapered steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel
Headset: Syncros Pro Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm
Bars: Syncros FL2.0 T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Syncros FL2.0 / 6061 Alloy 6° / integrated Top Cup / 31.8mm / 1 1/8"
Front Mech: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D / side swing
Rear Mech: Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus
Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way releaseIspec 2 clamp
Chainset: Shimano XT FC-M8000-B2 / Hollowtech 2 34x24 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-MT500-PA / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000 / 11-42 T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano M615 Disc 180mm SM-RT64 CL Rotor
Rims: Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Shimano HB-M618-B CL / 15x110mm
Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M618-B CL / Boost 12x148mm RWS axle
Tyres: Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Front,
Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready / EXO / 3C maxx speed Rear
Seatpost: FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M, L & XL 125mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 13.10 KG/28.88 LBS