Scott Spark 960 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With bigger 29” wheels, the Scott Spark 960 tackles bigger terrain and makes for a fast and accessib... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With bigger 29” wheels, the Scott Spark 960 tackles bigger terrain and makes for a fast and accessible XC bike. A full sus cross country bike with trail attacking at heart, you’ll be smiling while you charge around the mountain.
The heart of the Spark is an Alloy SL 6011 frame which features custom butted hydroformed tubes to keep it lightweight but also strong in all the key areas. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 120mm to 85mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever locks out both front and rear suspension.
A reliable SLX/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain gives smooth shifting with minimal maintenance required, getting you to the top and back down the mountain with zero fuss.
The balance of suspension between a RockShox Recon Silver RL in front with 120mm of travel, and an X-Fusion shock controlling the rear suspension, allows this Spark to remain accessible to more reasonable price points.
- Lightweight Alloy SL 6011 frame with carbon rocker and 120mm of travel
- X-Fusion with Scott Nude tuning and Trunnion mount to soften the ride
- RockShox Recon Silver RL Solo has 120mm of trail eating suspension
- Shimano SLX/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Weight: 13.70 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black/Green
- The Scott Spark 960 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube / BB92 dropouts for 141x5mm|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Recon Silver RL Solo Air 15x100mm QR axle / Tapered Steerer Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend Reb. Adj. Travel 120 - 85 - Lockout / 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros OE Press Fit / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm / ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm / 1 1/8" / 6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros T-Bar / Alloy 6061 T shape Flat / 9° / 740mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M365 Disc 180mm SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M617-D / / side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX RD-M7000-10 SGS Shadow Type|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M610 / Rapidfire Plus 2 way releasew/gear indicator|
|Rims:||Syncros X-23 / 32H / Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL71 / 15x100mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CT1702 / 141x5mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G / 1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster / 2.35 / 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Syncros / 31.6x400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M627-B2 / 2-piece Design 36x22 T|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10 / 11-36 T|
|Weight:||13.70 KG/30.20 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.