Scott Spark 970 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An affordable trail bike to take care of all your mountain riding duties. The Scott Spark 970 is a 2... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
An affordable trail bike to take care of all your mountain riding duties. The Scott Spark 970 is a 29er full sus trail bike that can carry you easily to the top of the mountains, while have you grinning back down. This model comes with RockShox and X-Fusion shocks to keep costs reasonable. The 120mm front and 120-85mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient.
- Lightweight SL 6011 Alloy hydroformed full sus frame tames the trails
- X-Fusion RL shock controls the rear 120-85mm travel to absorb bumps
- RockShox Judy Silver RL fork has 120mm travel, and rebound and lockout features
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain shifting reliably and smoothly
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Red/Black
- The Scott Spark 970 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark 970 has a super light Alloy frame, as well as a front and rear fork/shock lockout allowing for a more optimized ride. It's lightweight, durable, affordable and retains all the great geometry and ride of its Carbon cousins.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Spark 3 Alloy SL 6011 custom butted Hydroformed tubes tapered Headtube/BB92 dropouts for 141x5mm|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Judy Silver RL Solo Air 15x110mm QR axle/Tapered Steerer/Reb. Adj. Lockout/120mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion RL Trunnion Lockout/Reb. Adj. Travel 120mm/ 165X45mm|
|Headset:||Syncros OE Press Fit/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/61mm/ID 44/55mm|
|Stem:||Syncros 6061 Alloy oversize 31.8mm/1 1/8"/6° angle|
|Bars:||Syncros T-Bar/Alloy 6061 T shape Flat/9°/740mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M315Disc 180mm F & R/SM-RT30 CL Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore FD-M6020-D//side swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore RD-M6000 SGS Shadow Plus/20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore SL-M6000-I/Rapidfire Plus 2 way release|
|Rims:||Syncros X-25/32H/25mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL811/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Formula CT1702/141x5mm|
|Spokes:||Stainless Black 15G/1.8mm|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Forekaster/2.35/60TPI|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-MT500-B2-10 Boost 36x26 T|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50-10/11-36 T|