Scott Spark RC 700 World Cup 27.5 Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race winning MTB performance at your fingertips. The Scott Spark RC 700 World Cup is a full sus XC b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race winning MTB performance at your fingertips. The Scott Spark RC 700 World Cup is a full sus XC bike built for the rigours of the cross country circuit.
An ultra lightweight frame is the heart of this racing bike. Made from Scott’s speciality HMX carbon fibre, it is stiff, strong and is featherweight. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing keep things tidy, while a carbon rocker link drives the Trunnion rear shock and Boost 148x12mm spacing keeps the rear end stiff.
Scott’s patented TwinLoc Lever system controls both the fork and rear shock. With one click, the rear travel is reduced from 100mm to 70mm and the front fork is set into platform mode to help with climbing. The second click on the lever fully locks out both front and rear suspension.
The Fox 32 SC Float Performance Elite fork steers you to victory, while the rear Fox Nude shock shrugs off any bumps that get in your way. Powering you along is the SRAM 1x12 speed drivetrain, which gives you every gear you could imagine for the ascending speed of an eagle. Shimano’s XTR disc brakes offer the power and performance you expect from this elite level.
- Ultra lightweight HMX carbon frame with custom chain guide
- Fox Nude and Trunnion controls the 100mm travel
- Fox 32 SC Float Performance Elite offers 100mm to flatten terrain
- SRAM XO1 Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for huge range of gearing
- Shimano XTR disc brakes give powerful and consistent stopping
- Weight: 10.10 kg (manufacturer claimed)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Scott Spark RC 700 World Cup is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Spark RC 700 World Cup 27.5 2017 Features are:
Frame: Spark RC Carbon IMP technology HMX 1x optimized BB92 Carbon SMC Link Carbon swingarm SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion Box Construction Custom Chainguide
Rear Shock: FOX NUDE Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / Reb. Adj./ Travel 100 - 70 - Lockout / 165X40mm
Fork: FOX 32 SC Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Lockout / Reb. Adj. 100mm travel
Headset: Syncros FL1.5 Drop in / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" Ti bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm
Bars: Ritchey Carbon WCS 2X T shape Flat / 9° / 720mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips
Stem: Ritchey WCS C-220 oversize 31.8mm / 700 Series: +6° / 900 Series: -6°
Front Mech: SCOTT Chainguide
Rear Mech: Sram X01 / Eagle
Shifters Sram X01 Trigger
Chainset: Sram X1 Eagle GXP Boost PF Carbon crankarm QF 168 / 34T
Bottom Bracket: Sram GXP PF integrated / shell 41x92mm
Cassette: Sram X01 / XG1295 / 10-50 T
Chain: Sram PCX01 Eagle
Front Brake: Shimano XTR M9000 Disc 180mm SM-RT81 CL Icetech Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano XTR M9000 Disc 160mm SM-RT81 CL Icetech Rotor
Rims: Syncros XR RC / 28H / Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Syncros XR RC CL / 15x110mm made by DT Swiss
Rear Hub: Syncros XR RC CL / Boost 148x12mm RWS w/Removable Lever / XD made by DT Swiss
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes Front,
Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO / 2.25 127EPI Kevlar Bead / Tubeless Easy PaceStar compound / Schwalbe EVO Tubes Rear
Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Carbon Link Flexi 31.6 x 400mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 10.10 KG/22.27 LBS