Scott Spark RC 900 Pro 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Set the pace with the Scott Spark RD 900 Pro XC bike. Built to be raced, as shown by Nino Schuter’s ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Set the pace with the Scott Spark RD 900 Pro XC bike. Built to be raced, as shown by Nino Schuter’s perfect 2017 race record. The full carbon full sus frame is highly capable, taking on the most challenging cross country courses in the world and coming out on top. The 100mm front and 100-70mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. The SRAM Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain and Fox suspension sets you in good stead to get moving fast.
- RC Carbon HMX full sus frame is supportive and super lightweight
- Fox Float Nude shock gives the 70-100mm rear travel
- Fox 32 SC Float Performance Elite fork has 100mm travel to take on rough terrain
- SRAM XO1/GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every situation
- SRAM Level TL brakes are lightweight and powerful
- 29er wheels aid in roll-over ability as well as roll quickly
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/Yellow
- The Scott Spark RC 900 Pro is available with 0% APR finance
Anyone who ever dreamed of a pro cross-country racing career has dreamed of the Spark RC 900 Pro. The 1x-specific Spark RC frame design and lightweight, hyper-efficient TwinLoc Suspension System are made for pure, on-course performance. The Pro build includes a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Level brakes, and is made to go the distance with premium Syncros components completing this race-worthy package in style.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Spark RC Carbon/IMP technology/HMX 1x optimized/BB92/Carbon SMC Link Carbon swingarm/SW dropouts for Boost 148x12mm TBC Trunnion Box Construction|
|Fork:||Fox 32 SC Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low speed adj./15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer/Lockout/Reb. Adj. 100mm travel|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Nude Trunnion Scott custom w. travel/geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS/Reb. Adj./Travel 100 - 70 - Lockout/165X40mm|
|Headset:||Syncros FL2.0 Drop in/Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Stem:||Syncros XR1.5 -8° Integrated Spacer & Top Cup 2014 Alloy/31.8mm/1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon T-Bar T shape flat/9°/720mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level TL Disc/tool free reach adj 180/F and 160/Rmm Centerline Rotor|
|Front Mech:||Scott Chainguide|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X01/Eagle 12 Speed|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Trigger|
|Rims:||Syncros XR2.0/28H/25mm Tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Syncros XR2.0 6 Bolt/15x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||Syncros XR2.0 6 Bolt/Boost 148x12mm XD/DT RWS|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Aspen/2.25/120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/EXO/3C maxx speed|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Aspen/2.25/120TPI Kevlar Bead TR Tubeless Ready/EXO/3C maxx speed|
|Seat Post:||Syncros FL1.0 Carbon 10mm offset/31.6 x 400mm|
|Chainset:||Sram X1 Carbon Eagle GXP Boost PF QF 168/32T|
|Chain:||Sram CN GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram GX/XG1275/10-50 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.