Scott Speedster 20 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Scott Speedster 20 boasts F01 racing characteristics at a fraction of the cost. Ultra-lightweigh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Speedster 20 boasts F01 racing characteristics at a fraction of the cost. Ultra-lightweight and versatile, the Speedster makes you ride faster.
The Speedster 20 road bike is built with a very lightweight aluminium frame for quick acceleration and nimble handling. Double butted tubes and hydroformed tube shaping to create a lighter frame whilst keeping strength. Internal cable routing and smooth welding keeps the aesthetic clean. Race proven geometry offers an improved aerodynamic advantage so you ride faster for less effort.
Upfront an Aero Carbon fork is lightweight while soaking up road vibrations for a more comfortable ride.
You get a reliable and smooth shifting 2x10 speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a wide range of gears to tackle climbs and the flats. Enhancing aero performance are the fast rolling Syncros Race 22 Aero Profile wheels which slip through the air.
The Scott Speedster 20 road bike offers rapid cycling on a budget.
- Race proven geometry for an aero advantage
- Lightweight double butted & hydroformed alloy frame
- Capable 2x10 Shimano Tiagra drivetrain
- Drag reducing Syncros Race 22 Aero wheels
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The Scott Speedster 20 is available on 0% APR finance
The Scott Speedster 20 2017 Features are:
Frame: Speedster Aero / D.Butted 6061 Alloy Road geometry / Integrated Headtube
Fork: Speedster Carbon 1 1/8" carbon steerer
Headset: Integrated Steel Cup
Bars: Syncros RR2.0 Ergonomic 31.8mm
Stem: JD ST92A Alloy 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS
Shifters Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual control
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra Compact FC-4700 Hyperdrive 50x34 T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500 10 Speed 11-32 T
Chain: KMC X10
Front Brake: Tektro SCBR-525 Catridge Pads
Rear Brake: Tektro SCBR-525 Catridge Pads
Rims: Syncros Race 22 24 Front / 28 Rear
Front Hub: Formula Team 24 H
Rear Hub: Formula Team 28 H
Spokes: HTI - Standard Black 2mm
Tyres: Kenda Kontender 700x25C Front, Kenda Kontender 700x25C Rear
Seatpost: Syncros RR2.5 31.6/300mm
Pedals: Not Included
Weight: 9.42 KG/20.77 LBS