Scott Speedster 20 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All day, any day. However you choose to ride your Scott Speedster 20 sportive road bike, you’ll find... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
All day, any day. However you choose to ride your Scott Speedster 20 sportive road bike, you’ll find it comfortable, agile, and thoroughly rewarding to spend time on. Built from a double-butted 6061 alloy frame, with a full-carbon fork with a tapered steerer, the Speedster 20 takes inspiration from race bikes to deliver a comfortable and robust frame, with the natural vibration absorption that composite materials bring. For a wide range of close-ratio gears that are reliable and trustworthy, Scott have given the Speedster 20 a Shimano 2x10 speed Tiagra drivetrain.
- Double-butted 6061 alloy frame is light and strong
- Carbon fibre fork lightens the bike & absorbs road vibrations, with full-carbon tapered steerer
- Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed drivetrain shifts quickly and reliably every time you push the lever
- Tektro SCBR-525 cartridge rim brakes
- Syncros Race 22 rims with Schwalbe Lugano 28c tyres
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Anthracite/Yellow
- The Scott Speedster 20 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Speedster has been completely redesigned for 2018. Lighter than its predecessor, the Speedster 20 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. You'll be upping your velocity in no time!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Speedster/6061 D.Butted Alloy Road geometry/Integrated Headtube|
|Fork:||Speedster Carbon 1 1/8"-1 1/4" carbon steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||JD ST123A Alloy 1 1/8"/four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros RR2.0 Comfort 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro SCBR-525 Catridge Pads|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro SCBR-525 Catridge Pads|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra FD-4700|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra RD-4700-GS 20 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Tiagra ST-4700 Dual control 20 Speed|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 22 24 Front/28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Team 24 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Team 28 H|
|Spokes:||SHA-DAR Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra FC-4700 Hyperdrive 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-RS500-PB|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG500 10 Speed 11-32 T|