Scott Speedster 30 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight, nimble and built with a race proven geometry, the Scott Speedster 30 road bike helps yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight, nimble and built with a race proven geometry, the Scott Speedster 30 road bike helps you ride faster.
The Speedster 30 road bike is built with a very lightweight aluminium frame for quick acceleration and nimble handling. Double butted tubes and hydroformed tube shaping creates a lighter frame whilst keeping strength. Race proven geometry offers an improved aerodynamic advantage so you ride faster for less effort. Internal cable routing keeps the aesthetic clean.
Upfront an Aero Carbon fork is lightweight and soaks up road vibrations for a more comfortable ride.
Clad to the alloy frame is a reliable 2x9 Shimano Sora drivetrain with smooth shifting across a wide range of gears. Enhancing aero performance are the fast rolling Syncros Race 22 Aero Profile wheels which slip through the air.
The Scott Speedster 30 road bike is ready for the morning commute, post work club ride and fast paced fitness training session.
- Race proven geometry for an aero advantage
- Lightweight double butted & hydroformed alloy frame
- Capable 2x9 Shimano Sora drivetrain
- Drag reducing Syncros Race 22 Aero wheels
- Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- The Scott Speedster 30 is available on 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Speedster Aero / D.Butted 6061 Alloy Road geometry / Integrated Headtube|
|Fork:||Speedster Carbon 1 1/8" carbon steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||JD ST92A Alloy 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros RR2.0 Ergonomic 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro SCBR-525 Catridge Pads|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro SCBR-525 Catridge Pads|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora FD-R3000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora RD-R3000-SS|
|Shifters:||Shimano Sora ST-R3000 Dual control|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 22 24 Front / 28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Comp 24 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Comp 28 H|
|Spokes:||HTI - Standard Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda Kontender 700x25C|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda Kontender 700x25C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 31.6/300mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Compact FC-R345 Octalink 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Octalink BB-ES300A1|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG50 9 Speed 11-30 T|
|Weight:||9.48 KG/20.90 LBS|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.