Scott Speedster 50 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built for long days in the saddle, the Scott Speedster 50 sportive road bike is a highly capable and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Built for long days in the saddle, the Scott Speedster 50 sportive road bike is a highly capable and affordable mile crunching machine. Built around an endurance-focussed geometry, the Speedster 50 delivers a comfortable ride from its butted 6061 alloy frame. Because it’s light, it’s agile too, making it great for quick manoeuvres and darting back & forth. It features a 2x7 speed Shimano drivetrain with dual-control brake & shift levers, and a lightweight Syncros Race 22 wheelset for snappy acceleration.
- Butted 6061 alloy frame & alloy fork are light and strong
- Shimano 2x7 speed gears with Dual Control brake/shifter levers
- Tektro Comp SCBR-313 rim brakes
- Syncros Race 22 rims with Schwalbe Lugano 28c tyres
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Black/Red
- The Scott Speedster 50 road bike is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Speedster has been completely redesigned for 2018. Lighter than its predecessor, the Speedster 50 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. You'll be upping your velocity in no time!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Speedster/Butted 6061 Alloy Road geometry/Integrated Headtube|
|Fork:||Speedster Alloy 1 1/8" Alloy steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||JD ST123A Alloy 1 1/8"/four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros RR2.0 Comfort 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Comp SCBR-313 39-51mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Comp SCBR-313 39-51mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-A070|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-A070 14 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-A070 Dual control 14 Speed|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 22 24 Front/28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Comp 24 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Comp 28 H|
|Spokes:||SHA-DAR Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris FC-RS200 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG41 7 Speed 11-28 T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Scott Speedster 50 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Having converted to road biking from a full suspension MTB, I was amazed at how much I enjoyed getting back out on a road bike again.I was in two minds to go back on a road bike but this bike has proved to me that I made the correct choice. Very easy to ride extremely comfortable bike.
Having converted to road biking from a full suspension MTB, I was amazed at how much I enjoyed getting back out on a road bike again.I was in two minds to go back on a road bike but this bike has proved to me that I made the correct choice. Very easy to ride extremely comfortable bike.Close review