Scott Speedster 50 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A fantastic entry level road bike from Scott, the Speedster is ready for sportives, tarmac commuting... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
A fantastic entry level road bike from Scott, the Speedster is ready for sportives, tarmac commuting and hitting your fitness goals. With a lightweight aluminium frame and fork the Speedster gives a more comfortable and slightly more upright riding position than a race bike.
With a solid and reliable component choice you will be riding confidently, comfortably and quick on the Speedster.
- 6061 Aluminium alloy frame with endurance geometry
- Aluminium fork gives precise steering
- Shimano 2x7 drivetrain
- Weight: Approx 10.50kg / 23.15lbs
- Sizes: 47, 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colour: Yellow/Black
- The Scott Speedster 50 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Speedster is light, agile and cost efficient. The Speedster 50 features a Shimano groupset and Syncros components. You'll be upping your velocity in no time!
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Speedster / Butted 6061 Alloy Endurance geometry / Integrated Headtube|
|Fork:||Speedster Alloy 1 1/8" Alloy steerer|
|Headset:||Integrated Steel Cup|
|Stem:||JD ST123A Alloy 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm|
|Bars:||Syncros RR2.0 Comfort 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro BR-315 39-51mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro BR-315 39-51mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-A070|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-A070 14 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-A070 Dual control 14 Speed|
|Rims:||Syncros Race 23 24 Front / 28 Rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula Comp 24 H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Comp 28 H|
|Spokes:||SHA-DAR Black 2mm|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano 700x28C|
|Seat Post:||Syncros RR2.5 27.2/350mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris FC-RS200 50x34 T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano BB-UN26|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG41 7 Speed 11-28 T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Weight:||Approx 10.50kg / 23.15lbs|