Scott Sub Sport 20 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Scott Sub Sport 20 combines a lightweight frame with full length mudguards, a rear rack and a li... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Scott Sub Sport 20 combines a lightweight frame with full length mudguards, a rear rack and a light with dynamo to create a superbly convenient commuter. The wide Schwalbe tyres deliver loads of traction and help the suspension for to absorb bumps along the way. A Shimano drivetrain moves you along, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer control for all weather stopping.
- SUB Sport Alloy 6061 frame is lightweight
- Suntour suspension fork takes care of bumps along the road
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain has wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are great, powerful stoppers for all-weather
- Full length mudguards, rear rack and lights add convenience
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Anthracite/Orange
- The Scott Sub Sport 20 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Sub Sport 20 features a sporty trekking geometry that suits trips of all distances. Equipped with a Shimano 27 speed transmission, a custom Racktime carrier and compatibility with Snap'it accessories, this bike is begging to go on an adventure. Available in Men and Lady geometries.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||SUB Sport 6061 Tig welding|
|Fork:||Suntour SF14 NEX DS PM 700C|
|Headset:||GW semi integrated|
|Stem:||Syncros UC 3.0 adjustable|
|Bars:||Syncros UC1.5 640mm/10° bend|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M371|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio RD T4000 9 Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus SL-M2000|
|Rims:||X12 Disc, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore DH-3D37 dynamo CL 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano FH-TX50 CL 32h|
|Spokes:||Pillar Steel 14G|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Citizen 700x47c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Citizen 700x47c|
|Seat Post:||Syncros UC 3.0/31.6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Acera FC-T371 Black 48x38x26T|
|Cassette:||Shimano CS-HG200-9 11-34T Black|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.