Scott Team Boa Road Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Scott Road Team Boa is the shoe for serious response and long distance comfort. The shoe feature... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Anatomic Centering Strap :
The Anatomic Centering Strap automatically aligns the top strap with the instep of the foot. A low profile adjustment for high tolow volume feet.
Boa IP-1 Closure System :
The new, multi-operational IP-1 reel platform strikes the ideal balance between precision and convenience by offering pull-to-release functionality for easy on/off and two-way incremental adjustment on-the-fly.
Traditional pull-to-release functionality delivers the same easy on/easy off convenience that users know and love. IP-1's new, two-way incremental adjustment capabilities facilitate easy tightening or tension release mid-ride.
IP-1 features an innovative hex design with a substantial TPE overmold for added grip and power
Power Zone Outsole Road :
Scott has worked with Ph.D. Simon Lüthi for several years todevelop a concept which integrates maximum comfort and efficiencyvia the outsole. The Power Zone and the Axial Flex are designed tominimize the strain on both the knee and ankle to improve comfortand reduce overuse injuries.
The stiff carbon fiber outsole has a stiffness index of10 and a replaceable TPU heel tread.Linear high modulus carbon in a specific 10 ply layup tooptimize sole stiffness from cleat area to heel and minimizeweight yet still allowing some torsional flex fromthe arch to the heel. Featuring a new alignment systemto make cleat mounting and placement much easier andmore precise.
Wrap Fit :
Wrap Fit upper incorporates a structural layer of synthetic leather which conforms to the foot like a second skin. The construction is comprised of two parts: the structural layer and the accu-form butted seams. This system gives a supportive structure that is comfortableand free of pressure points.ErgoLogic
Racing Fit :
Just as no two people are alike neither are their feet. We strive to create shoes that are a supportive stable platform for maximum performance and all day comfort. A shoe that can adapt to a wide range of feet and offer a glove like fit.
Ergologic Footbed :
Our high-end road and mountain shoes all come with a new anatomically designed, adjustable insole. Foot zoning allows us to consider the anatomical shape of the foot and ergonomically pre-shape our insoles for a perfect fit to support the cyclist's foot. This gives a stable foundation for improved comfort and power transfer. The Scott modular footbed allows for adjustments to the rider's individual needs and preferences. The footbed is designed to maximize performance and comfort:
- Metatarsal Pad Reduces forefoot numbness and evenly distributes pressure
- Arch Adjustment Allows for correct foot alignment and adjusts for individual arch geometry and fit
- Heel Cradle Increases heel fit and properly aligns the ankle joints during cycling
- Outsole: Nylon Fiberglass co-injected, Two Component PU / Stiffness Index 8
- Upper: Microfiber, 3D Nylon Airmesh
- Footbed: Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole
- 280g (US 8.5)