Scott Voltage JR 26w Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready to shred. The Scott Voltage JR 26 is a robust hardtail mountain bike that is ideal for smaller... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready to shred. The Scott Voltage JR 26 is a robust hardtail mountain bike that is ideal for smaller riders to develop their skills.
The hydroformed 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust enough for challenging off-road riding, from MTB trails to dirt jumps. The Zoom 565 fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail. 26” wheels offer nimble handling and are ideal for all smaller riders as well as younger ones.
The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for cycling up hill and down. When gravity takes over the V-brakes offer powerful stopping control.
The Scott Voltage JR 26 is a hardtail mountain bike with dirt jump styling for taking the off-road challenge.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame is robust
- Suspension fork to smooth the trail
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- V-brakes for powerful stopping control
- Size: 26” wheels
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- The Scott Voltage JR 26 is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Voltage JR 26w 2017 Features are:
Frame: Voltage C-frame 26 Hydroformed tubing / new SST Super Stiff 6061 Alloy frame Size: S
Fork: Zoom 565 100mm travel
Headset: GW 1SI110
Bars: JD-MTB499A / Alloy 640mm / 12mm uprise
Stem: JD-ST161A 1 1/8" / +/-7°
Shifters: Shimano ST-EF 41 L / 7R / EZ-fire plus
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TY500 / 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TY300
Chainset: Shimano FC-TY301 42x34x24 w/CG
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN-100
Cassette: Shimano MF-TZ 21-7 14-28T
Chain: KMC Z-50
Front Brake: Promax TX-107L V-Brake
Rear Brake: Promax TX-107L V-Brake
Rims: Syncros X-18 / 32H / black
Front Hub: Formula FM-21-FQR
Rear Hub: Formula FM-31-RQR
Tyres: Kenda K-905 26x2.125 / 22 TPI Front - Kenda K-905 26x2.125 / 22 TPI Rear
Seatpost: HL SP-C212 Alloy / 31.6
Pedals: Wellgo LU-895DU
Weight: 13.50 KG/19.76 LBS