Scott Voltage YZ 10 26w Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Ride off-road and on, with all-weather confidence and control. The Scott Voltage YZ10 is a tough har... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride off-road and on, with all-weather confidence and control. The Scott Voltage YZ10 is a tough hardtail mountain bike with nimble 26” wheels and hydraulic disc brakes.
The hydroformed 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust enough for challenging off-road riding, from MTB trails to dirt jumps. The SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to soak up the hits on the trail. 26” wheels offer nimble handling and are ideal for smaller riders as well as developing bike handling skills.
The powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes work just as well in the wet as they do in the dry, for confident all-year-round stopping control. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for cycling up hill and down.
The Scott Voltage YZ10 allows you to ride with confidence on dirt, park and tarmac.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame is robust
- Suntour suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to smooth the trail
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Disc brakes for all-weather stopping control
- 26” wheels for nimble handling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Colour: Red
- The Scott Voltage YZ 10 26w is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Voltage YZ 10 26w 2017 Features are:
Frame: Voltage C-frame 26 Hydroformed tubing Super Stiff 6061 Alloy frame Disc Dropout
Fork: Suntour XCM 100mm travel / preload adj.
Headset: GW 1SI110
Bars: JD-MTB499A / Alloy 640mm / 12mm uprise
Stem: JD JD-ST161A 1 1/8" / +/-7°
Shifters: Shimano SL-M310 RF
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TY700 / 34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano Altus RD-M370
Chainset: Shimano FC-TY701 42x34x24 w/CG
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-UN-100
Cassette: Shimano Altus CS-HG31-8 / 11-32T
Chain: KMC Z-7
Front Brake: Tektro SCH-F17 Hydraulic Disc / 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro SCH-F17 Hydraulic Disc / 160mm Rotor
Rims: Alex X-20 Disc / 32H / black
Front Hub: Formula DC-19-FQR
Rear Hub: Formula DC-25-RQR
Tyres: Kenda K-905 26x2.125 / 22 TPI Front - Kenda K-905 26x2.125 / 22 TPI Rear
Seatpost: HL SP-C212 Alloy / 31.6mm
Pedals: Wellgo B107N Black
Weight: 14 KG/30.86 LBS