Scott Winter Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information When hanging the bike in the winter is not an option, you can turn to SCOTT’s Mid Winter glove to ge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionWhen hanging the bike in the winter is not an option, you can turn to SCOTT’s Mid Winter glove to get the job done. Gore Windstopper back of hand, PU palm and touchscreen technology will meet all your cold weather riding needs
- Palm: 50% polyurethane, 35% polyester, 15% polyamide
- Tophand 40% polyester, 30% polyamide, 15% polychloroprene, 15% elastane
- Gore Windstopper back of hand gives maximum wind protection ans added warmth
- Slip on styling with extended cuff ensure your wrist stays covered and protected from the elements
- Touch screen compatible index finger
- Snakeskin PU palm backed with micro bemberg
- Compression molded neoprene knuckle
- Reflective tape on back of hand, finger tips and finger sidewall give increased visibility
- Gore Windstopper Fleece on thumb to wipe away sweat and all the other wetness cold riding brings with it